mack6

Just a guy who likes soccer. I've coached a couple of high schools, but not a name you would recognize. I kind of like being anonymous so I can post predictions on games without retaliation later. Ha!

Soccer devil..... I haven't been on here in awhile, so I am out of touch to some degree , soccer devil help me out you have said you are a Ref , you were a coach in Bearden and Farragut District and now a coach of a school we would not recognize, Seems you said to much or stretched it to much,,which is it?

Now I know I have been gone awhile but The only coach I knew that was a ref and a coach from that District was Burnette at William Blount and I doubt he would elaborate like you have , he was and I am assuming still is a quiet guy. A coach at school we never heard of..............gimme a break are you in Georgia?

Dins8 From past years you have hit things on the head and EVERYONE used to wonder who you were because you knew so much and were right on. Have you revealed yourself since I was gone? Which is the game to see on Thursday night in your opinion, I probably need to go where you go to see the best war.

Pseude Your still around too..... I used to love your battles on the Bearden /Farragut sights with the opposing views of others and YES you do know these teams and always have in college I played for a smaller school and you are right those little schools can play with the big boys. Now I will say this though...Most Div 1 schools don't have the leeway on age or out of country players that NAIA schools and Div 2 and Div 3 have , especially NAIA and so you get older foreigners playing against good players but those good players are right out of high school. My Freshman roommate in college was a 26 year old freshman from England and I was 18... Lots of soccer between those years. Kentucky schools seem to have some great little schools with Lindsey Wilson who are ALWAYS good and this year Cumberland has picked up some Brazialian players that will make some waves come regular season , just ask Carson Newman.

TnFutbolfan I am hoping age 40 or 50 takes me along time to get there, right now I am scared of the looming 30

Announcements