D2 playoff picture

sirlancealot32

well its starting to get close to the end of the season with the wild card game starting may 2nd.

Baylor has two cupcake games left vs. webb bell buckle and ND chatt.

Ensworth also finishes out with three weaker opponents in USN hendersonville and hillsboro..

JP2 has centennial, ND chatt and father ryan left.. if JP2 beats CHS they lock in the #1 spot in the central

centennial has two must win games to stay out of the wild card vs. JP2 and Cookeville... if centennial wins out it will look to be a 3 way tie in the district between pope, ensworth, and CHS..

cookeville also has a hard end of the year games with webb-knox tomo and CHS tuesday....

Its a topsey turbey finish with so many scenerios its ridiculous...

give an opinion or any corrections if ya got um... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

well its starting to get close to the end of the season with the wild card game starting may 2nd.

Ensworth also finishes out with three weaker opponents in USN hendersonville and hillsboro..

JP2 has centennial, ND chatt and father ryan left.. if JP2 beats CHS they lock in the #1 spot in the central

centennial has two must win games to stay out of the wild card vs. JP2 and Cookeville... if centennial wins out it will look to be a 3 way tie in the district between pope, ensworth, and CHS..

cookeville also has a hard end of the year games with webb-knox tomo and CHS tuesday....

give an opinion or any corrections if ya got um... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

there is no wild card weekend this year. D2 is doing quarterfinal weekend. So 8 teams will make it out of the 3 divisions. Looks like in the east it will be Webb-knox, baylor, and cookeville (in some sort of order), in the central it looks like JP2, ensworth, centennial (in some sort of order) and looks like the west will only get 2 in st.benedicts and collierville.

Lot of parity this year, should be a great tourney.

This year no wild card tourney. 8 D2 teams make the playoffs (3,1's,3,2's and the two highest rated 3's). Seeded quarterfinals (top 4 seeds have home games) leading to final four at championship weekend

there is no wild card weekend this year. D2 is doing quarterfinal weekend. So 8 teams will make it out of the 3 divisions. Looks like in the east it will be Webb-knox, baylor, and cookeville (in some sort of order), in the central it looks like JP2, ensworth, centennial (in some sort of order) and looks like the west will only get 2 in st.benedicts and collierville.

Lot of parity this year, should be a great tourney.

ok cool that is good to know.. i think if centennial beats JP2 today and a win vs. cookeville tuesday they will move up to the 2nd or maybe 1st in the central.. thats what i was told

ok cool that is good to know.. i think if centennial beats JP2 today and a win vs. cookeville tuesday they will move up to the 2nd or maybe 1st in the central.. thats what i was told

I am a player on CHS and our coach told us that if we win out we will have a three way tie for first in central. With a win last night vs. JPII we are all pretty sycked.

Ensworth got beat 12-0 by USN i wouldnt call that a weaker opponent

• 2 weeks later...

wow you aint lyin bout that one.... yikes

Yeah, I watched the game. As a neutral fan I don't want to make excuses on behalf of Ensworth, but the first time I saw them play they had 2 attackmen that scored most of their goals, and a middie who contributed as well. They were numbers 2, 3, and 22, and none of those players were at the USN game. Not that it would make up for 12 goals, but just something i wanted to point out. The squad USN saw was not the squad that knox-webb will see in the semifinals on saturday.