MrNoitAll Top Ten Picks

MrNoitAll

I know that times are hard, heck we had to cut back on our stamps at the store to make them last a little bit longer. Billy Joe has had to cut back on his cigarettes, wine, goin to the drinkin places. Plus we have some schools who are havin a hard time to decide if they want to go to the ???Boro??? or stay at home. These schools can not decide if they want to be in MrNoitAll Top Ten or just be lookin up wishin they were on the list!

10. Forrest---havin pitchin problems at this time of the year is not a very good thing, they are supposed to be back but time will tell. Yes they will be in the ???Boro??? playin to defend their championship.

9. Lincoln County---at times this weekend I thought they may win it all and surprise the folks at CC to take the championship home but no cigar for them. I have seen them play several times and I do like there pitchin! Like several schools they need to get them bats a goin because Coacht school is wantin to go to the regional??™s! No they will not be in the ???Boro??? playin watchin but no a playin.

8.Rossview---is some what surprisin to me this year. They have a very good pitcher who is goin to be goin to Belmont as a shortstop and maybe pitch a little. They have speed, very good defense but some reason they are not scoring very many runs. This is goin to be a big week for these ladies to see if they can win district again! Yes they will be in the ???Boro??? playin.

7. Creek Wood--- is another team that let Waverly a district team slip up and slow down the celebration for winnin district. Yep they had to play on that grass infield and yes it is an advantage for Waverly but to win district you must win where ever you play. Yes these ladies will be in the ???Boro??? playin.

6. Cornersville---yes I think some of you folks who have never seen them play and got out to go to the CC tourney saw a very good team. They do have the pitchin and the defense to play with most all classification but they will only have to play against Single A teams and they could be a dark horse for a championship! Yes these folks will be a playin in the ???Boro??? next month!

5. Siegel---I know that they were not a full strength this past weekend and did not have all of the weapons on display. Yep they took a beatin more than I thought but I still think they have a shot to make it to regionals. No this team will not be in the ???Boro??? a playin!

4. Coffee County---had a great weekend, pitchin was great, our defense is always lookin good, and our bats were not too bad either! Great weather, CC field is always great and the atmosphere was great as well. Lucky Hut was rockin as usually and the fans were into the game. But sports fans I do not see these fine Ladies from CC in the ???Boro??? a playin!

3. Riverdale--- is preparin for the district and had better be lookin over their shoulder at Siegel and Blackman because either one of these schools could pull off the upset. I think everyone would agree this is not one of Coach Breeden??™s best teams and they do not have the fire power that other teams have had in the past. But the pitchin is gettin better and looks like these ladies are gettin along really well and enjoy playin with each other. Chemistry is a word that we sometime don??™t talk about much on here but it is very important and these girls are showin that they do have it. I do see these Ladies a playin in the ???Boro???.

2. Goodpasture---are the defendin State Champions and they are on a mission to show the fine State of Tennessee that they are the best. Now you know as well as I do it takes a lot to get to the state but if you start a lookin it ain??™t all that hard for them to make it like it is for others. Now I know that all of the private school haters will say that is another reason that the go every year and that is the T$$AA is helpin them out. But look around and see the road that the District 8AAA has to travel ain??™t to easy. But they do have the best AA player in the state playin for them and she wants to go out as a four year state champion! No doubt these ladies will be in the ???Boro???.

1. Beech---well the Ladies from 840 think they are as good as these fine ladies but they have not played the schedule that these ladies have played. I do understand that folks think I am a WC hater but it is that they have not played anyone week after week to be put into MrNoitAll Top Ten! Now they do have a very good pitcher and will ride her arm as far as it will take tell but you also have to have bats and score runs. I believe they have yet to score on Beech this year which is another bad sign. I have heard that they have already started to pack their bag for the ???Boro??? which is a great idea because they will be a playin in the big dance! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I know that times are hard, heck we had to cut back on our stamps at the store to make them last a little bit longer. Billy Joe has had to cut back on his cigarettes, wine, goin to the drinkin places. Plus we have some schools who are havin a hard time to decide if they want to go to the ???Boro??? or stay at home. These schools can not decide if they want to be in MrNoitAll Top Ten or just be lookin up wishin they were on the list!

10. Forrest---havin pitchin problems at this time of the year is not a very good thing, they are supposed to be back but time will tell. Yes they will be in the ???Boro??? playin to defend their championship.

9. Lincoln County---at times this weekend I thought they may win it all and surprise the folks at CC to take the championship home but no cigar for them. I have seen them play several times and I do like there pitchin! Like several schools they need to get them bats a goin because Coacht school is wantin to go to the regional??™s! No they will not be in the ???Boro??? playin watchin but no a playin.

8.Rossview---is some what surprisin to me this year. They have a very good pitcher who is goin to be goin to Belmont as a shortstop and maybe pitch a little. They have speed, very good defense but some reason they are not scoring very many runs. This is goin to be a big week for these ladies to see if they can win district again! Yes they will be in the ???Boro??? playin.

7. Creek Wood--- is another team that let Waverly a district team slip up and slow down the celebration for winnin district. Yep they had to play on that grass infield and yes it is an advantage for Waverly but to win district you must win where ever you play. Yes these ladies will be in the ???Boro??? playin.

6. Cornersville---yes I think some of you folks who have never seen them play and got out to go to the CC tourney saw a very good team. They do have the pitchin and the defense to play with most all classification but they will only have to play against Single A teams and they could be a dark horse for a championship! Yes these folks will be a playin in the ???Boro??? next month!

5. Siegel---I know that they were not a full strength this past weekend and did not have all of the weapons on display. Yep they took a beatin more than I thought but I still think they have a shot to make it to regionals. No this team will not be in the ???Boro??? a playin!

4. Coffee County---had a great weekend, pitchin was great, our defense is always lookin good, and our bats were not too bad either! Great weather, CC field is always great and the atmosphere was great as well. Lucky Hut was rockin as usually and the fans were into the game. But sports fans I do not see these fine Ladies from CC in the ???Boro??? a playin!

3. Riverdale--- is preparin for the district and had better be lookin over their shoulder at Siegel and Blackman because either one of these schools could pull off the upset. I think everyone would agree this is not one of Coach Breeden??™s best teams and they do not have the fire power that other teams have had in the past. But the pitchin is gettin better and looks like these ladies are gettin along really well and enjoy playin with each other. Chemistry is a word that we sometime don??™t talk about much on here but it is very important and these girls are showin that they do have it. I do see these Ladies a playin in the ???Boro???.

2. Goodpasture---are the defendin State Champions and they are on a mission to show the fine State of Tennessee that they are the best. Now you know as well as I do it takes a lot to get to the state but if you start a lookin it ain??™t all that hard for them to make it like it is for others. Now I know that all of the private school haters will say that is another reason that the go every year and that is the T$$AA is helpin them out. But look around and see the road that the District 8AAA has to travel ain??™t to easy. But they do have the best AA player in the state playin for them and she wants to go out as a four year state champion! No doubt these ladies will be in the ???Boro???.

1. Beech---well the Ladies from 840 think they are as good as these fine ladies but they have not played the schedule that these ladies have played. I do understand that folks think I am a WC hater but it is that they have not played anyone week after week to be put into MrNoitAll Top Ten! Now they do have a very good pitcher and will ride her arm as far as it will take tell but you also have to have bats and score runs. I believe they have yet to score on Beech this year which is another bad sign. I have heard that they have already started to pack their bag for the ???Boro??? which is a great idea because they will be a playin in the big dance! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Your Subconscious is starting to "bleed thru"...you picked the Bubble gum kids but you talked the whole time about Wilson Central ! There is NO DOUBT now! You really, deep down, and of course ,wouldn't never admit it, think that WC is as good as Beech ! I didnt go to Vandy for 6 yrs to study the mind to not reconize this! IT"S OK.....If know one else understands it, I do, and I'm not gonna charge you a thing for this session... Your test of Character will come when you finally look at yourself and admit you were a little off, and its ok....you'll be alright....just try to improve from here on out....

Your Subconscious is starting to "bleed thru"...you picked the Bubble gum kids but you talked the whole time about Wilson Central ! There is NO DOUBT now! You really, deep down, and of course ,wouldn't never admit it, think that WC is as good as Beech ! I didnt go to Vandy for 6 yrs to study the mind to not reconize this! IT"S OK.....If know one else understands it, I do, and I'm not gonna charge you a thing for this session... Your test of Character will come when you finally look at yourself and admit you were a little off, and its ok....you'll be alright....just try to improve from here on out....

Well the good Doc has given me some really good pills thank you and they work pretty good most of the time. But please do me favor read the followin because I know that you can read because you went to one of them rich schools, are you any kin to my best friend? I guess you are makein fun of me but don't worry I got a good edgucation at Bel-Aire Elem. School! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yep them young ladies from 840 must have been doin a lot of practice this year because they ain't playin nobody! As a coach I think it is important to practice but dang it is a lot more fun to play......oh that is right you all have been playin Smyrna, LaVergne and Gallatin with a combine record of 8 big wins and only 46 losses and 1 tie! I almost forgot! Yep this is a top ten team... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well the good Doc has given me some really good pills thank you and they work pretty good most of the time. But please do me favor read the followin because I know that you can read because you went to one of them rich schools, are you any kin to my best friend? I guess you are makein fun of me but don't worry I got a good edgucation at Bel-Aire Elem. School! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yep them young ladies from 840 must have been doin a lot of practice this year because they ain't playin nobody! As a coach I think it is important to practice but dang it is a lot more fun to play......oh that is right you all have been playin Smyrna, LaVergne and Gallatin with a combine record of 8 big wins and only 46 losses and 1 tie! I almost forgot! Yep this is a top ten team... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Don't go Hatin on them schools, T$$AA mite rethink and put them in your district next year and ya'll brewmasters could keep wishin ya'll was Worriors or even Bulldogs.....

Well there is some postive to think about and that is you are sure of 6 wns if they come to your district! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I would hate that, having to add 6 more games would kill alot of practice time! Ya'll know how we "Love to Practice"!

Let me get off here and reserve a room................

I would hate that, having to add 6 more games would kill alot of practice time! Ya'll know how we "Love to Practice"!

Let me get off here and reserve a room................

Well I hate to drop names but I heard at the park that Beech's coach think that WC is for real now that is what he be sayin! So, maybe MrNoitAll may and I said may have to change his mind about them 840 gals. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I hate to drop names but I heard at the park that Beech's coach think that WC is for real now that is what he be sayin! So, maybe MrNoitAll may and I said may have to change his mind about them 840 gals. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Startin to like your thinkin in da "Glade"......Has been a little snoopin goin on.....we'll save some cake for you & him..

CU @ the game today...Festivities @5PM...for the seniors.....

"If know one else understands", nice "Vanderbilt" grammar............