13aatourney

Wave80

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dyersburg State is alternate it will have to played during the day as they have no lights and have to use DC field for night games.

Obviously they'll do everything in their power to play them at milan as schedule but if the spam hits the mud they'll do what they have to do and that means day baseball or whatever.

i don't think dyersburg should have too much trouble with milan if they play friday. . . if dyersburg stays hitting like they did against crockett and dc the past two games. the dc and dyersburg game in 4th round will be a good one.

it might not matter when i left the milan gc game gc was up 3-2 in the 4th before it starting raining... so its might be a gc dyersburg match-up.... merry christmas dyersburg

milan and gibson county will continue play at 2 tomorrow..

the location is not known yet. dyersburg will play the winner of that at 3

if this game does not get completed tomorrow, i would not be surprised to see tate come back and finish the game... and did anyone notice that oc threw a kid against westview that was like their number four or 5..... way not to play one game at a time in the tournament... davis gave his team no chance because he is playing for like 3rd place... good strategy.. moron