13aatourney

Wave80

OK Bulldog faithful. The weather forecast looks less than cheery for the next several days. Have you guys acquired an infield tarp?

If you have take lots of vitamins because they can wear you out. And be sure to use lots of weights all over the tarp because gusty winds will rip them pretty easily. (Experience can be a harsh teacher.)

Anybody have a copy of the schedule?

Anybody care to take a stab at predictions before the play-in game?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of bad weather, what will they do about the tournament if milan doesn't have a tarp and the weather is too bad? just move it back?

i am pretty sure they have a tarp... but that might not matter anyways if there is enough rain

my predictions:

play in=Gibson because of tate

1st round: wv over oc and milan over gibson

2nd round: oc over gibson dc over wv and milan over dyersburg

3rd round: oc over westview

4th: dc over milan dyersburg over oc

5th: dyersburg over milan(because lack of pitching depth); milan will be tough if/when they get hot

champion: dyer county

Not sure, but I think DC was named as an alternate site. Hopefully the weather predictions are exaggerated and will bypass our area.

II think PO covered his field in case needed for the play-in. Maybe all this moisture will bypass us until the season is over. (Apologies to the farmers in the area)

i am pretty sure they have a tarp... but that might not matter anyways if there is enough rain

my predictions:

5th: dyersburg over milan(because lack of pitching depth); milan will be tough if/when they get hot

I see your logic. Hard to argue with it. The fun stats in a little more than an hour. Wonder if gc will play another extra inning affair. They seem to like them a lot lately.

I see your logic. Hard to argue with it. The fun stats in a little more than an hour. Wonder if gc will play another extra inning affair. They seem to like them a lot lately.

what was the outcome of the crockett / gibson game. is the tate kid the one who pitched against westview ?

what was the outcome of the crockett / gibson game. is the tate kid the one who pitched against westview ?

Yes. He wasn't as good vs. Crockett but he fought and battled well enough for his team to come-from-behind 12-8 with a little help from Cavalier misques.

my predictions:

i don't think dyersburg should have too much trouble with milan if they play friday. . . if dyersburg stays hitting like they did against crockett and dc the past two games. the dc and dyersburg game in 4th round will be a good one.

i don't think dyersburg should have too much trouble with milan if they play friday. . . if dyersburg stays hitting like they did against crockett and dc the past two games. the dc and dyersburg game in 4th round will be a good one.

One game at a time. Now get back to class or no water hand soccer for you!