A WORD FOR A SNITCH FROM A GRIZZLY

BEARCLAW

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Be real careful snitches. Your identity isn't always kept secret and soon everyone knows who you are. Enjoy your "secret" calls to TSSAA while they last. If you can't beat the ladies and coaches on the field, be "man" enough to stand up on your own without crying to TSSAA. Rules are rules and must/will be enforced, but I guess some will stoop to just about anything to win. GOTCHA! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Be real careful snitches. Your identity isn't always kept secret and soon everyone knows who you are. Enjoy your "secret" calls to TSSAA while they last. If you can't beat the ladies and coaches on the field, be "man" enough to stand up on your own without crying to TSSAA. Rules are rules and must/will be enforced, but I guess some will stoop to just about anything to win. GOTCHA! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not that I agree with a snitch, but seems the best way to stop one is to not do anything they can snitch about... Just my thoughts /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not that I agree with a snitch, but seems the best way to stop one is to not do anything they can snitch about... Just my thoughts /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Nothing to hide, and nothing done. Just individuals who can't accomplish what they want any other way. Doesn't concern all, just those involved. Nothing done "to snitch about". Everything aboveboard and by the book. Grow up and play like sportsmen and not like children who can't win/get their way any other way. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes, PF did win, and Mudd did pitch. Anyone know who holds first place in the District? Would love to know. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Grainger #1

P. Forge #2

Union #3

Grainger split with PF, but won both games with Union while PF split with Union. Therefore, Grainger currently has 1 district loss, PF has two, and Union has 3.

Thank you. I had heard that Pigeon Forge had won, but didn't see a score here. Anyway, I appreciate the confirmation.

Can you tell us if this "snitching" came from within the Grainger program or from another school/team?

Not at liberty to say right now. Just wanted to make sure those involved knew their cat had clawed its way out of the bag...so to speak. Funny thing is that when you try to do something "sneaky" behind everyone's backs, there's always some else who is more than willing to "rat out" the original "snitch". I've been around the Grainger coaches long enough to know that they would never endanger their District standing by intentionally breaking TSSAA rules in any way. It's going to be fun to sit back and watch the guilty parties squirm while District play goes on. Either win on the field with a glove, bat, and ball or stay at home/on the bus. District play will be tough rSquared. We've seen it before. See you there! Just going to sit back, munch on my popcorn, and watch things unfold. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />