District 5AAA

softball37

I am sure that Walker Valley is the favorite to win. Does anyone have a chance to knock them out. Maybe McMinn since they only lost 2 and that was to them. It is crazy how much better they are this year. I know that district is down but they are no longer the whipping boy of that district. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I am sure that Walker Valley is the favorite to win. Does anyone have a chance to knock them out. Maybe McMinn since they only lost 2 and that was to them. It is crazy how much better they are this year. I know that district is down but they are no longer the whipping boy of that district. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Walker Valley is pretty darn good dis year. They "MAY" get outta da district if they do not get upset. But, them girls will have a hard time gettin outta of da region and then survive the sectionals. I do believe dat Soddy and Ooltewah will have something to say 'bout dat.

But, Walker could beat either one of em and I wish em luck cuz they is gonna need it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Cleveland came from behind again in the 7th to upset McMinn 4-2. They were the 5th seed and are now going to region. WV plays Rhea in the loser's bracket semi and the winner plays McMinn in the loser bracket final with the winner needing to beat Cleveland twice. Should be interesting with all 3 having the ability to come from behind and win the whole thing. Cleveland is definitely on a mission at the right time.

Cleveland came from behind again in the 7th to upset McMinn 4-2. They were the 5th seed and are now going to region. WV plays Rhea in the loser's bracket semi and the winner plays McMinn in the loser bracket final with the winner needing to beat Cleveland twice. Should be interesting with all 3 having the ability to come from behind and win the whole thing. Cleveland is definitely on a mission at the right time.

I is "bum-fuzzled" at how this has played out.

Anything can happen in dez darn tournaments. Good Luck to all ! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

WV fought through the losers bracket and defeated Bradley 7-0, Rhea 3-2 and McMinn 14-0. However, the championship game was rained out this morning in Rhea County and Cleveland couldn't play any other time today because of their prom. Hopefully, the championship will be decided at 3 and 5 Sunday with the winner hosting Ooltewah and the loser going to Soddy Lake.

Walker Valley defeated Cleveland 1-0 in the first game courtesy of a Sarah Goza HR. The if game went to Walker Valley as well by a score of 6-0. The Lady Mustangs will host Ooltewah at 6pm Monday and Cleveland will play at Soddy at 7pm. Rhea County did a great job hosting the tournament and trying to accomodate all of the teams around proms and the weather.