Mount Juliet

Lifetimebear

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you can't own up to your name then quit posting. we have the best girls at MJ. i would know. so what's your name?

names don't matter on these boards............you must not know it all........as MRNOItAll says... take a Happy Pill........

But you do have a sportsmanship problem......if you can't see it....you must be teachin it !

no backbone. that's what i thought. keep taking anonymous shots

it's almost sad that you're a proclaimed wilson central fan and you're all in mt. juliet's business. hang in there

Yea ...I have friends with kids playin at both places.....No, not in ya'lls bizness....could really care less......now I and some of your parents see your attitude....its a shame your allowed around their kids..........

good nite...

still waiting for a name?

Now, now Coach. They ain't no reason to get up in a dander. It is my understandin dat dis site gives each person da option to enter their name or not. Heck, I ain't seen 3 people put their name out dar ever. Now I realize you is madder dan a wet hen and that shows how much you care for your team...and I like dat.

But, you are gonna yell and bluff for a long time and if da people don't want to enter their name...you is wastin your time. It don't make them look bad cuz 99% of da folks don't put it out there. What it do is make you look a little crazy and I knows you ain't.

Now, I is a WC fan and I do not dis-like anyone in our district. And, I have not seen yo team do anything unsportsmanlike. But, if others have...dat is da way it is.

Just like my kids when they were young. They may have done some things that was not dis-respectful. But, if others perceived it as dis-respectful I would not go and yell and dem folks. I would sit my kids down and say "Now listen, you didn't do anything wrong I don't think but others took it different so we gotta work on dat so it don't happen again".

Now I think that approach would make you feel better and give you kids a better reputation.

Think about dat. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you and good bye.

Now, now Coach. They ain't no reason to get up in a dander. It is my understandin dat dis site gives each person da option to enter their name or not. Heck, I ain't seen 3 people put their name out dar ever. Now I realize you is madder dan a wet hen and that shows how much you care for your team...and I like dat.

But, you are gonna yell and bluff for a long time and if da people don't want to enter their name...you is wastin your time. It don't make them look bad cuz 99% of da folks don't put it out there. What it do is make you look a little crazy and I knows you ain't.

Now, I is a WC fan and I do not dis-like anyone in our district. And, I have not seen yo team do anything unsportsmanlike. But, if others have...dat is da way it is.

Just like my kids when they were young. They may have done some things that was not dis-respectful. But, if others perceived it as dis-respectful I would not go and yell and dem folks. I would sit my kids down and say "Now listen, you didn't do anything wrong I don't think but others took it different so we gotta work on dat so it don't happen again".

Now I think that approach would make you feel better and give you kids a better reputation.

Think about dat. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you and good bye.

Thanks, NiceGuy.....she needs a little time on your and MrNoItAll"s couch!

POOR KIDS....Tonite, I can sleep with both eyes shut..hehehehe

5th assistant coach in 4years.... Enough said

What's up talkin about? R U sayin dat Mt. Juliet has had 5 "different" assistants in da last 4 years?

What has happened and WHY is dis happening? I mean, I don't want to hear da trash talkin and all. I just want to know what da heck is da problem wit keepin assistants at Mt. Juliet ??? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Fact is, "I have always liked dat coach of there's" Man she has slimmed down and looking good. Now, keep in mind I is a WC fan so I ain't lookin to pick up nobody. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Anywho, I would like to know da issue there. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

"Lifetimebear" (Costly) We'll leave the spelling to you. You leave the coaching analysis to someone who actually knows how to coach. You couldn't coach your way out of a paper bag. You can't keep a team together. Between you and your spouse you know everything so why do we bother. You talk behind everyones back even when they are your friends and this board is no different.

The point to all this is that you have no room to throw the first stone. Fix yourself. There's more than enough to work on!!!!!!!!!!

I never intended to post to this site and to do so is against my better judgement, but in light of your accusations I guess I feel the need to clear this up. First of all this is Kevin Costley so you can continue on your quest for the mystery posters. Second: If you are going to call me out on a public forum at least get your facts straight. If you knew me the way you think you do then you would know I have absolutely no problem telling you exactly what I think of you or whoever else wants to know (not on a public forum). Further I think it is HILARIOUS that you are going to accuse me of making these post while you are using an anonymous name yourself. I think my screen name will sum up my feelings toward this whole issue so if you want come behind this post and say whatever makes you feel better just know no one CARES. As for bringing my wife into it that statement is laughable in itself, she has better things to do than play these childish games. Give credit where credit is due you are right about one thing, I do have a lot of stuff to work on like preparing my summer team , making sure my daughter makes all of her Dr. visits, making sure my other 4 children get their teeth brushed, hair combed etc As for all of the other posters on here I think they have a right to voice their opinions no matter what views they have' if you or I don't like what they say we also have the right to not read it. The only other thing I would say is please try to be more careful and do your research before mentioning someones name. If you truly are an Lady Bear fan I would encourage you to let this die and people will move on to another subject, as we all know every team/program has problems within them.

Kevin Costley

costleykevin@yahoo.com

Further I think it is HILARIOUS that you are going to accuse me of making these post while you are using an anonymous name yourself.

1. I didn't accuse you. You assume too much

2. You are the spouse. You couldn't earn two degrees if your life depended on it.

Hope that clears up the confusion!!!!!

1. I didn't accuse you. You assume too much

2. You are the spouse. You couldn't earn two degrees if your life depended on it.

Hope that clears up the confusion!!!!!

Wow, so now your calling out Amy as Lifetimebear? A Mother who has spent the the past 6 plus months trying to keep her family life as normal as possible all while trying to save her 3 year old daughters eye and life from cancer. Her time is spent trying to raise awareness of childhood cancer. So maybe you need to get your facts straight and try to stay positive like the Costley's have done through these very trying times. Believe me Kevin nor Amy would stoop to your level. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="