District 4 - AA

MavMaximus

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dang it. i thought it was definately playable tonight. i think they keep on and keep on pushing it back. i dont know the reason but i know many places that could have easily been ready for tonight. especially them havin the infield tarp at AC /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

dang it. i thought it was definately playable tonight. i think they keep on and keep on pushing it back. i dont know the reason but i know many places that could have easily been ready for tonight. especially them havin the infield tarp at AC /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Even with the infield tarp, the rain we have had today made the outfield on several fields (not just AC"s)

very dangerous.

The Tournament is finished.... Catholic beat Stone Memorial to win that side of the bracket (Catholic, Anderson County, and Stone Memorial)..... CAK beat Kingston to win their side of the bracket (CAK, Kingston, Loudon)...

The district championship was Catholic (Vistior) vs CAK (Home Team) played at Knoxville Catholic at 7:00 on May 9

Catholic: 9 CAK: 7

pretty good game.. i think about 5 bombs were hit... defense from Catholic was pretty shaky but a great start from a sophmore lefty to keep control of the game after giving up 2 in the first... he threw 4 and gave up two... while catholic got off to a 6-2 lead in the 5th... CAK would make it 6-5 i believe and catholic scored 2 in the 7th making it 8-5... cak would have the bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th and scored 2... making it 9-7 and catholic got the final out with runners on 2 and third two outs.... Really well played game by both teams considering the wet conditions...

Catholic won the 4-AA district champions

Regions will be:

Seymore at Catholic: Monday at 7:00

CAK at Gibbs: Monday at 7:00 (i believe)

Goodluck to all teams in the regionals