Michael Green

Bulldog23

Michael, I wish you the best of luck this year and hope you are able to continue your playing on the college level. One word of advice and you can take it with a grain of salt. Try not to throw so many innings in so few days. I could tell when you pitched against us in both games that your arms was very very sore. You put on a great show and you were still very effective. But doing that will give you problems down the road. I am not questioning your coaches but I wish they would give you more days off and maybe find another pitcher to throw in the district tournament so that you and Bowman will not have to pitch 14-17 innings in 2 days like you did last season. Best of luck to you and if you need a recomendation just let me know. Coach Elrod. I am now coaching at Monroe County Middle School in KY if you need to talk to me. Or you can e-mail me at melrod@monroe.k12.ky.us.

Posted by Bulldog23:

Michael, I wish you the best of luck this year and hope you are able to continue your playing on the college level. One word of advice and you can take it with a grain of salt. Try not to throw so many innings in so few days. I could tell when you pitched against us in both games that your arms was very very sore. You put on a great show and you were still very effective. But doing that will give you problems down the road. I am not questioning your coaches but I wish they would give you more days off and maybe find another pitcher to throw in the district tournament so that you and Bowman will not have to pitch 14-17 innings in 2 days like you did last season. Best of luck to you and if you need a recomendation just let me know. Coach Elrod. I am now coaching at Monroe County Middle School in KY if you need to talk to me. Or you can e-mail me at melrod@monroe.k12.ky.us.

Coach Elrod,

I appreciate that alot. I'm going to try and play at the next level if at all possible. Hopefully somebody will take me. I plan on having my arm built up more this year, and hopefully I won't be throwing back to back as much. I didn't have my arm in the shape it needed to be in last year, but I plan on throwing and stuff before basketball's over. You all had a good season, and I wish you the best at Monroe. My cousin Kenny Poore's playing at Roane State, and he said McCoy was playing down there. Did you have any other guys go anywhere? My email's mgreen_5@hotmail.com if you want to email me. Good luck with everything, and thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully I won't have to throw as much this year. I'm going to start throwing alot sooner this year than last. I didn't get my arm built up until district tournament time last year. I had a bad year last year. Anyway, do you play basketball too? Are you guys looking pretty good? I appreciate the compliments by the way.

[Edited by 5 on 10-26-02 11:32A]