Another Great win for 840 Team

MrNoitAll

WELL......the FACT is....Your Boss has em' in #10 !! Surely you ain't readin enough FACTS! Must be enough scores posted to have a so called Ranking system, as everyone does it a little different in their own way..most are just opionons anyway...don't be so particular and picky.....YOU don't have as much weight as YOU thought!

And if you aint careful, you could get fired! I knoww there aint that many opportunities in the TRAILER PARK !

BRING $10 to Hville today and enjoy the game!

Don't you mean Gallatin, Triple Creek Park?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well "cbud" the kind of guy that I am I will be glad to take your $$$$! "Birdie" would get excited and maybe if she got real excited I could be the real "Lucky" guy instead of our boardcaster! But I have a game that I have to go to tonight and please post the losers on our website as soon as 840 Ladies loses because I want to know the score! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Wont be ashamed, win or lose! Will post.....good luck...

Don't you mean Gallatin, Triple Creek Park?

Gosh, Tiff, what did you go and tell him that fer! Yea, you right.....GALLATIN.....been up 109 so much lately, can't hardly tell em' apart!

I coulda sat at Drakes Creek and exposed his identity!!!! Guess I'll put my camera back up......

GO WC !

Com'on Coach.....you know..... Third times a charm.....for us!

GO WC !

Yep, ur wright!!! Third time wuz tha Charm!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Beech is going to Regionals, after another shut-out of W.C. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep, ur wright!!! Third time wuz tha Charm!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Beech is going to Regionals, after another shut-out of W.C. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You is right. Congratulations Mustang. You has a classy team dat is good as I have seen in a long time. I just hopes we win tonight so we can go to the regionals wit ya and represent the "9" in da regionals. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I can tell you can read the"scores" section of the Tennessean...cause it sounds like you've been to neither game or you would know the real truth and how it all happened.....10 runs? Our girl would have to come unglued for that to happen, and like I say, you musta not seen these teams play or you would know how unknowledgeable you sound in your remarks. Both were great games, but I won't go to details for you, so come on out and spend $10 to watch a good game! Then you'll know what your trying to talk about! Both teams pretty well matched.....so you should know what will win this game and it ain't slinging BULLCRAP from two counties away!

Charlotte? Please.......clear that Dickson Co. dust out your eyes!

Remember...if you step on a cats tail once too often...she'll Scratch you eventually!!

GO WC WILDCATS !

Listen "dubc" Mrnonothing is a joke & it sounds like maybe you as many others have found him out! Any one can sit in their trailer all day smokin "Dorals" & reading the box scores from the Tennessean and picking up on what a few folks are saying about teams they have seen play not it the Mid Tn. area and make a few goofy predictions about the "Mid State" teams. He has had a bunch of "losers" this year & I'm sure he will have some more like his team from the East & his team from the West, Camden.(not the team from the West I have in mind) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mrnonothing does how ever provide great comical reading to folks who actually go watch games & know more than just what they read in the paper or on the coach T scoreboard & anytime you actually do find him stepping out of the "trailerpark" & out to the "ballpark" with his "flowered" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> chair in tow you should thank him! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yea....we'll try em' again tommorrow @ noon.........championship 9AAA............

WE gotta get a break eventually.....Don't we? All the lucky breaks /close calls/ little bloopers in the holes/and questionable close calls have got to go our way sometime.....Tommorrow?

Go WC Wildcats!

Gettin another shot at em' today at noon.........Yea, they got us 4-0 yesterday....a good game for us after the 1st inning was over....gave up 2 runs in the 1st....can't happen against them.......getting outcoached, as I knew we would, unfortunatly too late in the season for that..its gonna cost us....don't know when to bunt, when not to, never try to steal, when to pinch hit-got good hitters sitting on the bench....can't sit there and watch starters struggle all the time....and you NEVER concede Victory by pullin your ace Greenwood only down 4 runs....gotta make sumpin happen if your gonna have a chance against a team like Beech....I'm not complaining about the coaches, they just learning.....but just really hard to watch.....

GO WC WILDCATS !

Gettin another shot at em' today at noon.........Yea, they got us 4-0 yesterday....a good game for us after the 1st inning was over....gave up 2 runs in the 1st....can't happen against them.......getting outcoached, as I knew we would, unfortunatly too late in the season for that..its gonna cost us....don't know when to bunt, when not to, never try to steal, when to pinch hit-got good hitters sitting on the bench....can't sit there and watch starters struggle all the time....and you NEVER concede Victory by pullin your ace Greenwood only down 4 runs....gotta make sumpin happen if your gonna have a chance against a team like Beech....I'm not complaining about the coaches, they just learning.....but just really hard to watch.....

GO WC WILDCATS !

Well you want have to watch or worry much longer because after Monday the "fat lady" will be singing the blues for the 840 ladies while they pack their bags until next year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well you want have to watch or worry much longer because after Monday the "fat lady" will be singing the blues for the 840 ladies while they pack their bags until next year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Unfortunatly, it will be a nice break...between the rain and playin Beech 3 times in the last couple weeks, its been pretty hectic....but if its tru....we'll be proud and move on for better days.....

Unfortunatly, it will be a nice break...between the rain and playin Beech 3 times in the last couple weeks, its been pretty hectic....but if its tru....we'll be proud and move on for better days.....

"cbud" you are takin it like a true "newbie" should! I am proud to know that we are gettin some smart "newbies" on our site! But it want be long until next year, and you all can try again with a new coach! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />