Sophomore Talent

coachgirl03

Danie sanders, Catcher Station Camp.. 1.79 pop time, This girl is will to do what it takes to help her team..

Catchman, if this catcher is so good, how come she didn't go to the school she's zoned to, and play for one of the top teams in the State of TN, Beech Senior H.S.?? Just curious and waiting for a reply!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catchman, if this catcher is so good, how come she didn't go to the school she's zoned to, and play for one of the top teams in the State of TN, Beech Senior H.S.?? Just curious and waiting for a reply!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now MustHang, she would not have played catcher this year or next year at Beech!!!!! We know that....however, what is this about players going to schools they are not zoned for????? I have never heard of this!!!! Are you saying this really happens /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Now MustHang, she would not have played catcher this year or next year at Beech!!!!! We know that....however, what is this about players going to schools they are not zoned for????? I have never heard of this!!!! Are you saying this really happens /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Nooo, of course this never happens!! Just ask the Coach at Riverdale!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nooo, of course this never happens!! Just ask the Coach at Riverdale!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now MustHang, why do you have to go their!!!! I have some friends who wanted my daughter to go to a school and play ball with them. But she did not live in the correct zone and I couldn't move her up their. Are you saying people do this???? And why do you have to say Riverdale!!!!!! Are you a Soddy supporter????

Now MustHang, why do you have to go their!!!! I have some friends who wanted my daughter to go to a school and play ball with them. But she did not live in the correct zone and I couldn't move her up their. Are you saying people do this???? And why do you have to say Riverdale!!!!!! Are you a Soddy supporter????

Would you also say it's easier to get someone to move to Mufreesboro than say, ummm... Manchester?

Can you tell me 1 starter for Riverdale who didn't 1st go to a feeder middle school in Rutherford County (Christiana or Central)?

Can you tell me 1 starter for Riverdale who didn't 1st go to a feeder middle school in Rutherford County (Christiana or Central)?

Yes it does happen, but now its water under the bridge since she moved on to another school, but yes she was a warrior and wasnt getting any time...she lived in Smyrna..........You say kids from Christiana and Central go to Rdale?

It happens more than people think....

If this who I think it is,, you already know the answer. Also you know her parents dont play politics. You also know how much politics is in the top teams or team... beech alread had a catcher , so why should she sit for 3 years, I know this will get the talk started, WOW,, /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If this who I think it is,, you already know the answer. Also you know her parents dont play politics. You also know how much politics is in the top teams or team... beech alread had a catcher , so why should she sit for 3 years, I know this will get the talk started, WOW,, /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

What politics? If a player is good, then they should have no problem beating out the competition that presents itself.

I know some parents want it handed to their DD so she doesn't have to earn it. You know me, my DD has earned it

with her ability and I don't get on here and toot the horn for her, like some do. I'm old school, you earn your keep,

not given to you. Danie's a good kid and I hope she does well at the Camp. I just wanted to get you riled up for the fun of it. If you put ammo on these threads, you better expect some occasional friendly fire /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What politics? If a player is good, then they should have no problem beating out the competition that presents itself.

I know some parents want it handed to their DD so she doesn't have to earn it. You know me, my DD has earned it

with her ability and I don't get on here and toot the horn for her, like some do. I'm old school, you earn your keep,

not given to you. Danie's a good kid and I hope she does well at the Camp. I just wanted to get you riled up for the fun of it. If you put ammo on these threads, you better expect some occasional friendly fire /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I know you DD is very good, The team is good, But there is politics in every sport and in every school, Beating some one out when politics are allowed is impossible. I had daughters going to beech in the 80s. The politics was there then like every school out there, If a person don't see it, There are either a part of it or just blind.. I never said you played it. I am just saying it is there. Talk about old school, I am older than the dirt the school was built on, ha ha ha . This should be some good ammmo, ha ha ha . I have people every where that don;t like me because I tell it like i see and know how it is,, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Now this is fun..