Greeneville Spring Practice

Torch

Not going to miss a beat with this new coach. I've heard things are going well. I really can't wait to see what they will look like with the soccer players and the baseball players back.

I'm excited about next year and I hope the GHS faithful are charged up.

Things for Greeneville are going great! I completely agree with TDArtist. Under Coach Ballard the Greeneville program will not miss a beat! I think of myself as a Greeneville faithful and believe me I'm excited for this season. The defense should perform exceptionally well seeing as most of it is returning from next year with a lot more experience and the younger players have had time to grow physically and mentally. This defense will be a frightening bunch to watch and the offense has the to potential to be very explosive also.

Things for Greeneville are going great! I completely agree with TDArtist. Under Coach Ballard the Greeneville program will not miss a beat! I think of myself as a Greeneville faithful and believe me I'm excited for this season. The defense should perform exceptionally well seeing as most of it is returning from next year with a lot more experience and the younger players have had time to grow physically and mentally. This defense will be a frightening bunch to watch and the offense has the to potential to be very explosive also.

Who will be the playmakers for the Devils on both offence and defence in '09?

Who will be the playmakers for the Devils on both offence and defence in '09?

On Offense you will have B.J. Spradlin at running back who averaged 6 yards a carry last year and will be tough to stop since he has played varsity since his freshman year. I believe Wes Quarles will get the start at QB and will run coach Ballards Offence very well. Rob Wright will be the WR go to like R. Fillers was last year.

The Defence returns 8 starters so the defence will be the key in Greenevilles success early in the season. Andy McNeese and Chaz Story will be at the inside linebacker and will feel holes like mad men.

Special Teams should also be very good. The Kicker last year was only a freshman and went 42 for 47 on PATs. Landon Morrison will also be back to return punts and kick offs and he avg. 24 yards a return.

On Offense you will have B.J. Spradlin at running back who averaged 6 yards a carry last year and will be tough to stop since he has played varsity since his freshman year. I believe Wes Quarles will get the start at QB and will run coach Ballards Offence very well. Rob Wright will be the WR go to like R. Fillers was last year.

The Defence returns 8 starters so the defence will be the key in Greenevilles success early in the season. Andy McNeese and Chaz Story will be at the inside linebacker and will feel holes like mad men.

Special Teams should also be very good. The Kicker last year was only a freshman and went 42 for 47 on PATs. Landon Morrison will also be back to return punts and kick offs and he avg. 24 yards a return.

Don't be surprised to see a couple of freshmen making plays on Friday night before the year is done. I'm just saying...