9AAA question?

govolz

I have a great idea for you 840 folks why don't you all get together and get next to the fence where the coach is coachin third base and tell her what to do then you all can tell her when to bunt, steal, pull your pitcher, or take a pitch, or anything that she is doin wrong! You could call yourself the "mommy and daddy" bunch! Just think you all would win district and show these dumb coaches what they are doin wrong! Lets go "mommy and daddy"

WOW this is great stuff mrnonothing very very funny, what a great comical read! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Keep it coming /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW this is great stuff mrnonothing very very funny, what a great comical read! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Keep it coming /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That would be just too much like SOME of Your trailer park people would think & do!

No thanks..................

GOTrained out today anyay....dont matter....we goin to regions regardless of next game with Beech.....

Central v. Beech has been MOVED to 2 p.m. Saturday..

And What Now? Whomever makin these "Bob Lobertini" weather decisions has sure missed some good afternoons to play...such as yesterday.....We all learn by our mistakes......

Why don't we do this.................and I realize there are alot of factors involved(field workers).....If we get canceled for 2pm today...why not try again at 7pm in case there is a great window of dryness for several hours.....

SURE woulda worked yesterday and a couple days this past week, to kinda reschedule for the afternoon instead of just canceling..

Happy Mothers Day to All !

Looking more and more like a coin flip will decide the district...At stake! Travel or stay home to play in the region. To some teams this will make a difference others could care less. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Looking more and more like a coin flip will decide the district...At stake! Travel or stay home to play in the region. To some teams this will make a difference others could care less. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Just my thought ....everyone @ WC wont agree........its us and Beech anyway...1 & 2, even in district play.....

Dont waste time flippin......see U in Dickson......we've seen enough of Beech for a few days......gotta figure sumpin out that will work.....

Dear Mommy and Daddy Coachin Club or sometimes known as cbud or the 840 fans

I sure hope the weather is hot sunny and dry, because this will be your last game of the year. Me an "Birdie" was a lookin in the crystal ball last night and we saw where the good folks from 840 would get on my bosses website (by the way the check still hasn't gotten here yet!) and would say that we had a great season, Beech is better, we just couldn't score enough roooms, the field was to wet, the umps missed way to many call against us, the strike zone was different for us than them, and we got beat, we should have bunted more, and should have not bunted more, these coaches don't know what they are doin. Yep Monday will be your last game of the year.

I believe I heard here in the park that the price of admission in the "Boro" will be $8.00 dollars so you all need to start savin that $$$$ because you wll have to pay to watch Beech and Dickson County playin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear Mommy and Daddy Coachin Club or sometimes known as cbud or the 840 fans

I sure hope the weather is hot sunny and dry, because this will be your last game of the year. Me an "Birdie" was a lookin in the crystal ball last night and we saw where the good folks from 840 would get on my bosses website (by the way the check still hasn't gotten here yet!) and would say that we had a great season, Beech is better, we just couldn't score enough roooms, the field was to wet, the umps missed way to many call against us, the strike zone was different for us than them, and we got beat, we should have bunted more, and should have not bunted more, these coaches don't know what they are doin. Yep Monday will be your last game of the year.

I believe I heard here in the park that the price of admission in the "Boro" will be $8.00 dollars so you all need to start savin that $$$$ because you wll have to pay to watch Beech and Dickson County playin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now "Doctor", you knows dat WC will beat Dickson. Wit "G-wood" rested and not havin to play Beech...we is a shoe in to win !!! That district is good do not get me wrong. But, they ain't seen da pitchin dat we have in our district.

Now dat is what I think about dat ! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now "Doctor", you knows dat WC will beat Dickson. Wit "G-wood" rested and not havin to play Beech...we is a shoe in to win !!! That district is good do not get me wrong. But, they ain't seen da pitchin dat we have in our district.

Now dat is what I think about dat ! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you are right they have not seen Smyrna, Gallatin, LaVergne type of pitchin /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you are right they have not seen Smyrna, Gallatin, LaVergne type of pitchin /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Now you's know I ain't talkin about dem teams even tho they is fine schools.

I is talkin 'bout "G-wood".

And WC has not seen the pitchin of Clarksville NW,Henry Co,Springfield,Kenwood all with a combined record 56-95...

NOt ALOT to stand on here, MrBlowItAll !

And WC has not seen the pitchin of Clarksville NW,Henry Co,Springfield,Kenwood all with a combined record 56-95...

NOt ALOT to stand on here, MrBlowItAll !

Just a note for you if you have not already started pack your bags your party is over for the year start apackin your bags the party is over. Will the last person out please turn out the lights! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />