Clarkrange girls cont...

oneidafan

to the fans out there that are disappointed in the girl's decision to quit playing, i think you should get over it. basketball is a GAME, not life or death. if you do not enjoy doing something and your lively hood does not depend on it (ex. a job)then don't do it. these kids practice hard year round and some just get burnt out. i have a daughter that plays basketball and soccer in high school. between summer practice and the seasons, plus school work, its all she has time to do. kids need to be kids and if quitting something as simple as a game makes them happy then let them go for it. i love to watch my daughter play, but if she came home today and said she were quitting, i would be disappointed, but i would understand. there are a lot of things in this world i HAVE to do that i dont care for. while kids are young don't force them to play games they don't care for anymore, and please don't down them for doing what they want. there are far more important things in life than a GOLD BALL.

TASHA, if you get up in the morning and are happy with what YOU see in the mirror, then don't worry about what people say or do. BE HAPPY GIRL!!!!!!!!

I live in ONEIDA and have enjoyed watching you play the last two years. THANKS

I agree totally with expressing your opinion and your opinion ONLY! That is what these boards are for. They are for players, parents, fans, coaches, and others to talk about their favorite sport or team and to express their feelings. BUT these boards are not for people to run others down for a decision that they have made good or bad. Who are any of us to tell others that they have made the wrong decision on something? We aren't living their life. They are and they make those choices, not us. We may not agree, but what difference will it make? It has already been done. Let's just take a step back and try to understand that they are doing what they think is best for them and respect it whether we think is right or wrong. The name calling and other childish things that are put on here are not out of respect or anyone's opinion, it's criticizm. Come on guys, let's think and not post out of anger or haste.

Basketball is a wonderful game. I enjoy it as much as anyone BUT......Take a moment to think about 9-11-01 and I believe you will have a different perspective. I thank God every day for my children.

Tomorrow remember those children who no longer have parents and those parents who will never get to see their children again.

God Bless those we lost last year and the familes left behind.