White House @ Livingston Academy

BDP_FAN

With White House losing to Station Camp 0-1 and Livingston Academy winning over Smith County 6-0, what is your prediction for the game next Tuesday night?

I'm going with a White House win 3-2. No, I haven't seen LA play this year and this is a bias opinion just to be clear... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House has a record of 9-7-3 going into this match and Livingston Academy has a record of 9-3-1. These records were pulled from EurosportScoreboard, so I'm not real sure how accurate the LA record is. I feel pretty confident the WH record is correct. Each had a game or two that was cancelled due to bad weather. Should make for a great night of soccer, if the weather cooperates.

FYI, SCHS knowing that it is being reclassified to AAA next year choose to play the local AAA schools they will have to play next year. Their extra losses this year were to AAA schools. LA should not look to the 7 losses and take any comfort.

im pretty sure all of district 7 & 8 A/AA dread playing station camp..