District 12 AA scrimmages?

I didn't get to make the scrimmage you gave the play makers on the offense so who were the play stoppers on the defense?

Sorry about leaving them out. I'm an offensive person lol.

I know Cody Davis and Kanden Kimbrough had an interception and maybe Maurice Inman but im not sure about him. The whole linebacker crew looked good against the run. Many of their plays were stopped at the line of scrimmage. The DE's need to work on containing the boot but other than that the D looked good(minus the secondary giving up to many passing yards).

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about leaving them out. I'm an offensive person lol.

I know Cody Davis and Kanden Kimbrough had an interception and maybe Maurice Inman but im not sure about him. The whole linebacker crew looked good against the run. Many of their plays were stopped at the line of scrimmage. The DE's need to work on containing the boot but other than that the D looked good(minus the secondary giving up to many passing yards).

Thanks, I hate missing any of the games/scrimmages.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Sounds like Giles is the real deal. How about Fairview and Ravenwood scrimmage? Lewis Co. and Camden?

Who did Marshall, Spring Hill, Hickman, and East Hickman scrimmage? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marshall County scrimmaged Lawrence County. I think it was pretty even. Lawrence County has some massive lineman.

Giles Co. may be the Class 4A state champions when the dust settles in December. They are LOADED! #12, #23, #33, #22, etc., etc. If their defense can hold opponents to under 3 scores per game (just be average) they'll never lose because they are an outstanding offensive football team that gives people a lot of different looks and can do effective things out of each look. Some teams tend to get in formations/packages that really they have no business being in at times. Giles Co. can get in one-back stuff under center and run midline and teams. They can get in the stack and run the off-tackle blast play at will, they can get in the regular I and run + throw out of it, they can get in the shotgun and dink/dunk teams to death with the short passing game or they can throw the football down the field. This will be Giles Co.'s year if they can stay focused and play like they are capable of playing.

If they just assume that David Lipscomb is gone so that means everything will come easy for them then they may get tripped up along the way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to Giles Co. The turnaround that has been made since O'Connor took over down there has been amazing. I feel glad for the Pulaski community because I know that there for a while it was a real struggle for you guys to watch football on Friday nights in the late years of the Jackie Smith era.

Giles Co. may be the Class 4A state champions when the dust settles in December. They are LOADED! #12, #23, #33, #22, etc., etc. If their defense can hold opponents to under 3 scores per game (just be average) they'll never lose because they are an outstanding offensive football team that gives people a lot of different looks and can do effective things out of each look. Some teams tend to get in formations/packages that really they have no business being in at times. Giles Co. can get in one-back stuff under center and run midline and teams. They can get in the stack and run the off-tackle blast play at will, they can get in the regular I and run + throw out of it, they can get in the shotgun and dink/dunk teams to death with the short passing game or they can throw the football down the field. This will be Giles Co.'s year if they can stay focused and play like they are capable of playing.

If they just assume that David Lipscomb is gone so that means everything will come easy for them then they may get tripped up along the way /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck to Giles Co. The turnaround that has been made since O'Connor took over down there has been amazing. I feel glad for the Pulaski community because I know that there for a while it was a real struggle for you guys to watch football on Friday nights in the late years of the Jackie Smith era.

Well #23 is not on the team anymore. But other than that, I agree with everything you said. Giles County's offense is very versitile, they can do just about anything they want to. I believe that the defense will have no problem keeping thier opponents under 3 td's a game.

Your right about the David Lipscomb thing. I've talked to some of the players this year and they believe they are going to sail straight through to the state championship game. They need to realize it's still going to be hard work.

Well #23 is not on the team anymore. But other than that, I agree with everything you said. Giles County's offense is very versitile, they can do just about anything they want to. I believe that the defense will have no problem keeping thier opponents under 3 td's a game.

Your right about the David Lipscomb thing. I've talked to some of the players this year and they believe they are going to sail straight through to the state championship game. They need to realize it's still going to be hard work.

Best of luck from Cheatham Co. It's been a good series between our programs the last 4 years. I am going to miss that trip down to Pulaski every two years. Some of the best home cooking you'll ever eat before a game on a Friday night that's for sure!

Best of luck from Cheatham Co. It's been a good series between our programs the last 4 years. I am going to miss that trip down to Pulaski every two years. Some of the best home cooking you'll ever eat before a game on a Friday night that's for sure!

Same here my friend. Cheatham County was one of the most enjoyable road games we had to take. Everyone up there is extremely nice and friendly. Good luck to ya'll as well.

Same here my friend. Cheatham County was one of the most enjoyable road games we had to take. Everyone up there is extremely nice and friendly. Good luck to ya'll as well.

MW,

How's the new stadium coming along?

Any pictures you can post?

Thanks.

MW,

How's the new stadium coming along?

Any pictures you can post?

Thanks.

It's coming lol

I rode past the other day and they are progressing pretty well. I'm hoping it will be done by the beginning of the season like it's supposed to be.

I may be able to get some pictures later. If I can get some i'll post them on here.