WARBOSS

With your record of loyalty and longevity you have little room to talk about anything. He was given everything he could have wanted and more when he walked in the door up here 8 years ago. Two and a half years into the gig he started talking about retiring. And he without question did not take the 2003 team to its potential as that was the most talent we'd had on the field in 10 years. He never got us past the second round, even with you on the headset in at the Macon Co. game. He never got us as far as Chris Pickett did and he is the reason Pickett got gone when he was conning Vidalia for more money.

So if Jasper wants him back I'll help him move for free and bake him his favorite lemon pound cake as a welcome home present. Jasper is his real home as far as I'm concerned and he never should have left. I don't see why Troy needs him though. I thought the Warrior coaches did a great job last year.

And since the last time you were on here you decided to lay into me I'd like to bring up a point about you. I've served with and known men and women who have Bronze and Silver Stars as well as Purple Hearts who would never in their wildest dreams give themselves the screen name "WARBOSS". So the fact that a former milk man and not so successful coach tags himself with the moniker makes me laugh so hard I nearly wet myself. I'm not sure that was milk you were drinking when you came up with it....maybe it was a White Russian.

I really figured that TFP article would have kept you quiet for some time. I guess eating your own words wasn't too filling.

I will defend Colquette on one thing however. Why should he worry about coaching for another school while working here? If the Director of Schools can be employed somewhere else in the evenings and not need to be around in case they're needed at a game why should the Principal? Not to mention the time he spends on the phone during the day assigning umpires and such on Grundy's dime. A couple of weeks ago when a big deal happened at the baseball game our top two people were more concerned with games in Jasper. Colquette was on the football field in Jasper and the Director was umpiring the baseball game there. And neither wanted to deal with the issue and passed it off to those below who usually get overruled.

For the record I think Grundy Co. schools are in the worst shape they've ever been. I won't be surprised to see Colquette or anyone else leave.

DL.

Del, I am not going to make myself look foolish like you do on here. You have no idea how I come up with my screen name so you just keep peeing in your pants. You know I just wish I was as distinguished as you are.....your such a man!!! Is there anyone else you can bash on here?? I know it makes you feel important! So, I will not post again on this topic for del is the ultimate winner of the gossip sessions...lol What a man!!!

Announcements