BBALLER ALI GARDNER TO SIGN AT MILLIGAN

bluedevildad

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> We Love you Girl you'll be sorely missed , can we get a couple more GRAND SLAMS BEFORE YOU LEAVE! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

CONGRATULATIONS ALI WE LOVE YOU

If they're smart, they'll find a way to get her butt out on the softball field.

Congrats to Miss Gardner! She had been a worthy and classy opponent over the years. I look forward to seeing her play at Milligan.

BTW I don't think Coach Holly has to prove anything when it comes to intelligence or coaching skills. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to Miss Gardner! She had been a worthy and classy opponent over the years. I look forward to seeing her play at Milligan.

BTW I don't think Coach Holly has to prove anything when it comes to intelligence or coaching skills. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can't seriously think the comment I made was insinuating anything about Coach Holly. Merely commenting on the multi-sport talent of an outstanding young athlete.

You can't seriously think the comment I made was insinuating anything about Coach Holly. Merely commenting on the multi-sport talent of an outstanding young athlete.

I didn't think anything of the kind. I had not noticed that she was playing Basketball first, I certainly hope she will play some softball as well. As a Milligan Student myself, and a fan of the program, I that would make me very happy.