MrNoitAll Big Mistake!

MrNoitAll

Didn't know much about their PITCHER?!?! Who was giving them a scouting report....you? She has only been one of the better pitchers in the state since she was a freshman!

You got dat right you Taradactyl /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> !!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear "cbud" I also agree with you, the Ladies from 840 need to be a packin their bags if they are goin stay over night because you all are headed to the "Boro" I heard some rumors here in the park that I thought you may be very interested in and that is I do not believe that DC took you all as a very good team and they fell by the way side. Again this is comin from the park and that they did not know that your 1st two batters were very good and did not know much about your pitcher.....I sure hope this ain't true because I hope they had a good report on you but looks like the best team won and you are only one game away! Go WC I think I will make you all my team since Coffee fell off the wagon!!!!!

GO 840 Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AFTER GREENWOOD LEAVES THIS YEAR WE'LL NEED ALL THE FANS WE CAN GET....DC didnt know about her? Took us too lightly? I know they kinda in the country, but they got the same media as we got here up & down 840 in da "Glade"....so not know about us...well we'll just say thanks....like Gomer says Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Shouldn't been a surprise with the scouting report they got from Beech's coach, and the extra day of practice they got in on the field that was too wet to play on!

Goin Crow Huntin tommorow, and I know we aint takin them Ravens too lightly....aint no "Pushovers" this time a yr..

Welcome Aboard WC Fan!

Didn't know much about their PITCHER?!?! Who was giving them a scouting report....you? She has only been one of the better pitchers in the state since she was a freshman!

Good thang they aint had to face Leevie and Kat 4 times in the last month.....they'd run outta excuses reeel quick!!

They aint that close to Memphis.......

AFTER GREENWOOD LEAVES THIS YEAR WE'LL NEED ALL THE FANS WE CAN GET....DC didnt know about her? Took us too lightly? I know they kinda in the country, but they got the same media as we got here up & down 840 in da "Glade"....so not know about us...well we'll just say thanks....like Gomer says Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Shouldn't been a surprise with the scouting report they got from Beech's coach, and the extra day of practice they got in on the field that was too wet to play on!

Goin Crow Huntin tommorow, and I know we aint takin them Ravens too lightly....aint no "Pushovers" this time a yr..

Welcome Aboard WC Fan!

DC coaches were at the Beech/Rossview game scouting for themselves.

DC coaches were at the Beech/Rossview game scouting for themselves.

Kinda hard to scout WC at a Beech/Rossview game aint it? Maybe the Beech coach gave DC some bum info about WC and he might have to answer next yr to DC for such sorry info....Dc should be back...real good team....good season.....

Kinda hard to scout WC at a Beech/Rossview game aint it? Maybe the Beech coach gave DC some bum info about WC and he might have to answer next yr to DC for such sorry info....Dc should be back...real good team....good season.....

What makes you think anybody gave any "info" to DC coaches. They were at the game themselves.....I'm sure they could make notes all by themselves.

What makes you think anybody gave any "info" to DC coaches. They were at the game themselves.....I'm sure they could make notes all by themselves.

Your lost there MR...you cant scout Wilson Central at a Beech/Rossview game! Or maybe they did depend on the info they got at the beech/Rossview game concerning WC......pretty good stuff, Huh......

WC playin at Ravenwood TONITE.......

Your lost there MR...you cant scout Wilson Central at a Beech/Rossview game! Or maybe they did depend on the info they got at the beech/Rossview game concerning WC......pretty good stuff, Huh......

WC playin at Ravenwood TONITE.......

No, I am not lost.....the night Beech played Rossview the DC coaches were at the game. Since you are having trouble with this I'll help you out. You did not play on the same night. I would not say they were looking ahead, just scouting a future game if they had beaten WC. SO...since they had seen Beech and Rossview play I don't think DC needed a scouting report from the Beech coaches as you were saying. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Good thang they aint had to face Leevie and Kat 4 times in the last month.....they'd run outta excuses reeel quick!!

They aint that close to Memphis.......

You know dat's right "DUB"!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No, I am not lost.....the night Beech played Rossview the DC coaches were at the game. Since you are having trouble with this I'll help you out. You did not play on the same night. I would not say they were looking ahead, just scouting a future game if they had beaten WC. SO...since they had seen Beech and Rossview play I don't think DC needed a scouting report from the Beech coaches as you were saying. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

If they wasnt lookin ahead....where was they lookin? Water under the bridge......cmon to da "Boro".....we just spectators, we both gotta buy a ticket.....

Go WC !

Looks like you been cursed now dubc. Its a shame too, because I was begining to believe that WC might make a deep run.

Still alot of WC doubtors out there, so we'll take him in.....and I aint sure we believe in that kinda stuff.....We dont know about no hocus pokus down 840.....just good ball playin....I think me and MRNOItAll is having a "sackful of Krystals" before the games Tues....so ya'll mite reconize us....if your standin too close......

Headin down 840 to da "Boro"

Go WC !

Still alot of WC doubtors out there, so we'll take him in.....and I aint sure we believe in that kinda stuff.....We dont know about no hocus pokus down 840.....just good ball playin....I think me and MRNOItAll is having a "sackful of Krystals" before the games Tues....so ya'll mite reconize us....if your standin too close......

Headin down 840 to da "Boro"

Sounds like a plan can I bring "Little Bubba" and "Birdie" because we don't get to go out to many fancy places like Krystal's often! GO WC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />