A Question for MrNoitAll or stlbrd

sadienclaysmom

Dear "Ruby WD"

Since you are a "Newbie" I would like to say welcome to the Big Folks Message Board. I can tell you are one of them smart people because you are instructor now you didn't say what kind of instructor you are so I want to share with you about me bein an instructor. I also have been teachin to my little "Bubba" I tell him all of the time to listen to those rich folks who have that there degree and maybe someday you will be smart like them. But I am in charge of makin sure all of the trash is pick up around the house and yard, so I have been instructorin little "Bubba" in doin this chore. Now that may not sound as important as you bein an instructor of whatever you instruct but he is doin a good job he has already told me he wants a wife like his mama who does all of the workin and makin the $$$$$$$, so you see I am do a great job as an instructor.

But again these teams do not get out of the county to play good teams, I bet they have a bunch of trailers in both towns which is great because everyone needs a "Park" but to get better you need to play in some of them tourneys around the state! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am a Checkers Instructor, that's why I am on the softball message board you dummy! What a stupid reply by you. If you are going to call yourself "MrKnowitall", at least know the difference between -hit and shinola you turd. Are you saying people from Midway and Coalfield live in trailers? What does that have to do with the price of "tomatoes"? Midway has been to the Soddy tourney and Coalfield went to the Franklin tourney, so if you could pull out your "Wal-Mart" atlas, you can see that they have travelled around the state!

At least you have something you are successful in life to do.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Checkers Instructor, that's why I am on the softball message board you dummy! What a stupid reply by you. If you are going to call yourself "MrKnowitall", at least know the difference between -hit and shinola you turd. Are you saying people from Midway and Coalfield live in trailers? What does that have to do with the price of "tomatoes"? Midway has been to the Soddy tourney and Coalfield went to the Franklin tourney, so if you could pull out your "Wal-Mart" atlas, you can see that they have travelled around the state!

Looks like NoItAll has made another friend. Didn't he and the "birdman" start off this way and now they are best friends. I just hope "birdman" doesn't mind sharing. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dear Ruby WD

Wow I have always wanted to meet a Checkers Instructor and now I have, I sure hope all of the other Checkers Instructor don't sound as angry as you do.....now I don't know if you have been watchin the "Big Board" here very long but I do have this Dr (his name is Dr Goodbody) and he is really a smart fellow maybe you could go see him about gettin you some of them angry pills! Yep I can tell by the way you are typin that you are not havin a good day. You are right about them big tourney's Franklin was a very good but you all were losers there....and also at Soddy so I guess you are right you go but you get your brains beat in when you do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you rich like my best friend "Birdman" also we sure hope that picked them "Big Ones" here on Coacht where we can see how smart a Checker Instructor is here in the "Park" But just remember his name is Dr. Goodbody and he will help you where your ole lady will be happy to see you because if you go off on her like you did me you she will love to see a happy smile on your face. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear Ruby WD

Wow I have always wanted to meet a Checkers Instructor and now I have, I sure hope all of the other Checkers Instructor don't sound as angry as you do.....now I don't know if you have been watchin the "Big Board" here very long but I do have this Dr (his name is Dr Goodbody) and he is really a smart fellow maybe you could go see him about gettin you some of them angry pills! Yep I can tell by the way you are typin that you are not havin a good day. You are right about them big tourney's Franklin was a very good but you all were losers there....and also at Soddy so I guess you are right you go but you get your brains beat in when you do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you rich like my best friend "Birdman" also we sure hope that picked them "Big Ones" here on Coacht where we can see how smart a Checker Instructor is here in the "Park" But just remember his name is Dr. Goodbody and he will help you where your ole lady will be happy to see you because if you go off on her like you did me you she will love to see a happy smile on your face. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just keep to the subject Mr. Not No Crap. I just don't like to see you comment on teams you don't have a clue about and use mis-information to try and justify your point. That's what upsets me. I don't call my wife (or even my late Mom) Ole-lady as that is disrespectful to women. If you are going to comment on women's sports, at least show them respect.

I am going to the Midway and Coalfield game tonight and I'll send them your regards.

SadienClaysMom,

I work with some local girls to you at Unaka, Elizabethton, and Unicoi and good luck to your team. If I can ever help you, let me know.

Hey Noitall, from your comments I believe you live in a trailer ??? What gives you the right to make such a stupid comment like you did about Coalfield and Midway living in trailers. ( People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !!! ) Where or what you live in has nothing to do with you ability to play softball. Get a life and a job and contribute to society !!!

The Coalfield vs. Midway was a GREAT game last night with Coalfiled coming out on top 1-0. It's a very good chance you will see both of these teams in the "Boro" next week !!!

Just keep to the subject Mr. Not No Crap. I just don't like to see you comment on teams you don't have a clue about and use mis-information to try and justify your point. That's what upsets me. I don't call my wife (or even my late Mom) Ole-lady as that is disrespectful to women. If you are going to comment on women's sports, at least show them respect.

I am going to the Midway and Coalfield game tonight and I'll send them your regards.

SadienClaysMom,

I work with some local girls to you at Unaka, Elizabethton, and Unicoi and good luck to your team. If I can ever help you, let me know.

Sorry that I stirred up a hornets nest. I honestly only wanted some information.

Thanks to those of you who did give me info. It is always good to have the insight of others.

Diamond DW

Thank you for your support!! I wish I knew who you were so I could chat with you. Here is my email: sadie2@hotmail.com. I know that tomorrow nighgt is going to be a very tough game. First, because they are very very very good. Second, we defeated them last year in this same game and I am sure they will want sweet revenge!! I would!! lol Third, even though we are facing them with the exact same team, it is not the exact same team. Does that make sense?

Hey Noitall, from your comments I believe you live in a trailer ??? What gives you the right to make such a stupid comment like you did about Coalfield and Midway living in trailers. ( People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !!! ) Where or what you live in has nothing to do with you ability to play softball. Get a life and a job and contribute to society !!!

The Coalfield vs. Midway was a GREAT game last night with Coalfiled coming out on top 1-0. It's a very good chance you will see both of these teams in the "Boro" next week !!!

Dear "Newbie Whiteball"

Yep I live in a double wide and proud of it! I know the time that "Birdie" and me went up there to the Morgan County area and Coalfield and we saw some of our kin folks and they live in one too. If you have never lived in a double wide you don't know what livin is! If you don't like your neighbors all you have to do is pull the sides off and move to another park. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey Noitall, Is calling some of the newer folks on here "Newbie" a new word you just learned ? Wow your pretty smart !!! Diamond DW and myself maybe new to this website, but I can assure you that we are not new to the Fast Pitch game. We have both been involved in softball for a good number of years. Call us what you want, but our results show up on the field.

There is nothing wrong with living in the park or having a trailer on your own land, what ever the case it doesn't change the type of person you are for the most part. I know some of the trailers that are built now are nicer than some homes I have seen.

How about staying on the subject of softball from now on which is what this message board is about and quit making idiotic statements about where people live.

Hey Noitall, Is calling some of the newer folks on here "Newbie" a new word you just learned ? Wow your pretty smart !!! Diamond DW and myself maybe new to this website, but I can assure you that we are not new to the Fast Pitch game. We have both been involved in softball for a good number of years. Call us what you want, but our results show up on the field.

There is nothing wrong with living in the park or having a trailer on your own land, what ever the case it doesn't change the type of person you are for the most part. I know some of the trailers that are built now are nicer than some homes I have seen.

How about staying on the subject of softball from now on which is what this message board is about and quit making idiotic statements about where people live.

Dear Newbie Whiteball /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dear NoVeryLittleAboutSoftball, You did get the color of those smiley faces right !!! YELLOWBALL. My dad always told me if you don't know what you are talking about it's best you keep your mouth shut and not make an idiot out of yourself. Looks like you are taking his advice !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dear NoVeryLittleAboutSoftball, You did get the color of those smiley faces right !!! YELLOWBALL. My dad always told me if you don't know what you are talking about it's best you keep your mouth shut and not make an idiot out of yourself. Looks like you are taking his advice !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dear "Newbie Whiteball"

Know doubt your daddy was a very smart man, he married my girlfriend! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But I have forgotten more about softball than you will ever know....bein from the eastern part of the state you all don't get to see much softball except rec league and I am sure that the Morgan Rec league is really tough up there and you are the "Coach of the Year!" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear "Newbie Whiteball"

Know doubt your daddy was a very smart man, he married my girlfriend! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

But I have forgotten more about softball than you will ever know....bein from the eastern part of the state you all don't get to see much softball except rec league and I am sure that the Morgan Rec league is really tough up there and you are the "Coach of the Year!" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Once again Ms. Know Nothing,

Just shut up if that is the best you can come up with and do show respect to YellowBall. You are an absolute joke, but you are not funny to people who give a dang about fastpitch softball. I have lived in Hendersonville in the past and I was very instrumental in converting their slowpitch program (which at the time was the state's biggest fastpitch or slowpitch sirls' softball league) to fastpitch, just ask around!

I have been back in East TN (Kingston/Knoxville) area for 15 years and have seen a whole lot of fastpitch araound here. I've seen how Chattanooga area teams used to dominate the whole state (and still some do). I've seen the rise of the Nashville/Middle Tn area teams grow up and be quite dominant overall. At the same time, there have been some very good East TN/Knoxville area teams do very well. Teams that come to mind, Gibbs (multi times state Champ), Halls, Central, Unicoi, Unaka, Kingston, Midway, Cumberland Co., & Knox Powell, to mention just a very few!

I am proud of Middle Tn teams and I am also just as proud of East Tn teams.