A Question for MrNoitAll or stlbrd

sadienclaysmom

Dear Jack_hit, Yep you are a legend in your own mind just as everybody on here thought. Yeah my Daddy is a smart man !!! He found out your girlfriend was an idiot noitall just like you and he kicked her out for being stupid !!! Just because I live in East Tenn doesn't mean I'm from here, and you just wished you knew as much about softball as you think you do. I guess you coach that special team in the park !!! Aha, So that's where you get your experience at. Now the truth is out !!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Jack_hit, Yep you are a legend in your own mind just as everybody on here thought. Yeah my Daddy is a smart man !!! He found out your girlfriend was an idiot noitall just like you and he kicked her out for being stupid !!! Just because I live in East Tenn doesn't mean I'm from here, and you just wished you knew as much about softball as you think you do. I guess you coach that special team in the park !!! Aha, So that's where you get your experience at. Now the truth is out !!!

Hey it is great livin in East Tn because my redneck in-laws are from there. Yep if you check on Google you will see that more double wides are found in the Eastern Time Zone than any part of the state! If I was you I also would be happy to be livin there! Me an "Birdie" looked at some of them one time but we thought the schools were not good enough for "Little Bubba" and the rec leagues may be to tough because if you were not born there or raise there on inbred there it would be tough makin the team. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear Jack, There is some info that just wasted part of my day reading, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different. Wow, so now you are going to attack the schools in East Tenn. How about Oak Ridge, one of the top public schools in the country. Why don't you google them. You really did your homework on that comment JACK. There are several more that are right behind in the academic department as well. It sorta sounds like the inbreeding has made it's way to a trailer park in Tullahoma, Just my guess. Once again since you don't hear very well, THIS IS A SOFTBALL MESSAGE BOARD, LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dear Jack, There is some info that just wasted part of my day reading, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different. Wow, so now you are going to attack the schools in East Tenn. How about Oak Ridge, one of the top public schools in the country. Why don't you google them. You really did your homework on that comment JACK. There are several more that are right behind in the academic department as well. It sorta sounds like the inbreeding has made it's way to a trailer park in Tullahoma, Just my guess. Once again since you don't hear very well, THIS IS A SOFTBALL MESSAGE BOARD, LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dear WhiteBall please read your comments and please follow your advice!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Dear Jack, I will be glad to just as soon as you stop bashing East Tenn by calling us a bunch of Red Neck Trailer Trash. You all are no better in Middle Tenn than we are here in East Tenn and our softball is getting better by the day. Hope to see you in the "Boro" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Dear Jack, I will be glad to just as soon as you stop bashing East Tenn by calling us a bunch of Red Neck Trailer Trash. You all are no better in Middle Tenn than we are here in East Tenn and our softball is getting better by the day. Hope to see you in the "Boro" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yellow, don't worry about that idiot. He's proved his worth and you and I have revealed it and he's not going to respond intelligently, so we can move on and forget him. East Tn doesn't have to prove anything anymore than anyone else, or anywhere else! Not all Mid TN people are like him. I'll see you at the game tomorrow. Did we get them to guarantee good weather? Do I know you? I bet I do.

Well folks, it looks like our good buddy MrNoitAll is rounding into playoff form on here today!! One thing that I have learned from being a regular reader/seldom poster on this board is that MrNoitAll lives by the adage that he should never take himself nor anyone else very seriously...after all guys, we're talking about girls playing softball. Just remember...if you haven't laughed at yourself today, then you're just not paying attention!!!

Dear Ruby WD

Wow I have always wanted to meet a Checkers Instructor and now I have, I sure hope all of the other Checkers Instructor don't sound as angry as you do.....now I don't know if you have been watchin the "Big Board" here very long but I do have this Dr (his name is Dr Goodbody) and he is really a smart fellow maybe you could go see him about gettin you some of them angry pills! Yep I can tell by the way you are typin that you are not havin a good day. You are right about them big tourney's Franklin was a very good but you all were losers there....and also at Soddy so I guess you are right you go but you get your brains beat in when you do.

Are you rich like my best friend "Birdman" also we sure hope that picked them "Big Ones" here on Coacht where we can see how smart a Checker Instructor is here in the "Park" But just remember his name is Dr. Goodbody and he will help you where your ole lady will be happy to see you because if you go off on her like you did me you she will love to see a happy smile on your face.

"Noitall" I always figured that a Checkers instructor was one of them people that when I pulled up to a "Checkers"to order some supper made sure that them folks workin in there new how to say "would you like fries with your burger?" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well folks, it looks like our good buddy MrNoitAll is rounding into playoff form on here today!! One thing that I have learned from being a regular reader/seldom poster on this board is that MrNoitAll lives by the adage that he should never take himself nor anyone else very seriously...after all guys, we're talking about girls playing softball. Just remember...if you haven't laughed at yourself today, then you're just not paying attention!!!

Shhhh! If you give away his secret, he could be evicted from tha Park!

Great post Boomer...! I was just thinking that they were wearing out their keyboards with all of that hate???

"Noitall" I always figured that a Checkers instructor was one of them people that when I pulled up to a "Checkers"to order some supper made sure that them folks workin in there new how to say "would you like fries with your burger?" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />