Pigeon Forge Spring Practice

UAman

I wonder how they are going to be next year?

Has anyone been watching?

They have a very young team and I think they should have a good defense but weak offensive line?

if that is the case we oughtta be about evenly matched for the scrimmage on tuesday night with your guys

good luck to your team and lets hope they dont get no injuries either side it ought to be a good scrimmage for both sides

if that is the case we oughtta be about evenly matched for the scrimmage on tuesday night with your guys

good luck to your team and lets hope they dont get no injuries either side it ought to be a good scrimmage for both sides

it wasnt a bad scrimmage

if you break it down to who scored what on 1st teams.. it was i think 4-3 WG

like i said the tigers were veryyy weak up front offense and defense

they are very young also probably 9-10 out of the top 15 players are sophomores so..

but to no suprise #25 is looking better and better every play

I thought the scrimmage went well but like tnbaseball said hit the weight room and it will show it has done a world of differance for our guys

well i hope you guys have a sucessful season and good luck

just an ole cosbanian here but r u serious... west greene is giving advice! is pf that bad... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ole cosbian....lol we have beat them in spring scrimmage this year,last year, and the year before that

now granted ya'll did beat us before that and Cosby had a good team that year but for the life of me i dont recall just going out to bash anybody . now that we have that out of the way you have a good day

Cosby will have another chance at WGHS 6:00 @WGHS July 31st