SUB-STATE Results

soccerstud

Loveusasoccer thanks for the info, but I woundn't say the Kingsbury/Cordova game was predictable...No one, No One picked Kingsbury in the Big One Contest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I meant that Kingsbury, and White Station would be good. Also, Cordova was playing without their best player and leading scorer. I know many players on the Cordova team and I wanted them to win, but the Kingsbury win is a tremendous story. Sorry for the confusion. Plus, Kingsbury beat Cordova last week.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Hume-Fogg, Kingsbury, and White Station for qualifying for the state tournament. I am trying to track down a roster for these teams for the state tournament program. Any help would be appreciated. The roster needs to be faxed to (615) 889-0544. Thanks!!

Any details?

First twenty-five minutes of the game I thought Cleveland dominated play with multiple shots on goal and finally getting one with about eighteen minutes or so on the clock. Riverdale came to life after the Cleveland goal and started pouring it on up top with numbers on counters which earned them a goal of their own after a hard shot bounced off of the post and the deflection found the back of the net. The Raiders got another with less than two minutes in the half off of a set piece... I would say the possession in the second half was about 60-40 in favor of Cleveland but no goals in the second. 2-1 Raiders.