Coalfield ----FCS

fishunt

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What will the out come be ?

Well I hope Coalfield brings us home another win. Lindsey with her GOLDEN ARM and the rest of the Lady Jackets can do it and plus they can do it with PRIDE. These girls have done great this year. If they dont win, They will still hold their heads very high. But I would rather see them go all the way. Best of luck Lady Jackets. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What will the out come be ?

Fishy Fishy Fishy, you know as well as I do who will win this game. FCS will send Coalfield to the Losers bracket, and Huningdon will send them home. Two and out. Sorry thats just the way I see it. I am sure you see it that way too don't you fishy. While we are at it.Forrest will send Midway to the loser braket and Garce will send them home in two also. The East are not the beast that for sure.

Fishy Fishy Fishy, you know as well as I do who will win this game. FCS will send Coalfield to the Losers bracket, and Huningdon will send them home. Two and out. Sorry thats just the way I see it. I am sure you see it that way too don't you fishy. While we are at it.Forrest will send Midway to the loser braket and Garce will send them home in two also. The East are not the beast that for sure.

Fish I was looking at the brakets Fcs will beat coalfield, then you face Trenty. Trenty will put Fcs in the loser braket and then Fcs will face Grace. I don't think Fcs can beat them. I realy don't know about this one, it will be a good game, I say Fcs will be gone in 3. what about it fishy?

Fish I was looking at the brakets Fcs will beat coalfield, then you face Trenty. Trenty will put Fcs in the loser braket and then Fcs will face Grace. I don't think Fcs can beat them. I realy don't know about this one, it will be a good game, I say Fcs will be gone in 3. what about it fishy?

Toe, I wish ya'll FCS'ers alotta luck, but if ya'll aint seen Coalfields pitcher, ya'll in for a surprise....she's a "smoker" and a good stick also...she's only a freshman, dont be caught offguard, seen alot of her, know her well...she'll send you "packin" if you aint on top of your game!

Good Luck...

I don't know, the last time i saw them play was two years ago and we beat them. That all i know. I know they have a great left hand pitcher. I also do not know any thing about coalfield other then what has been said on here, I am sure they have a good pitcher, but so dose everyone at the state. Time will tell. good luck to all, should be fun, and it looks like great weather. also TOE is not a FCS'er.

I don't know, the last time i saw them play was two years ago and we beat them. That all i know. I know they have a great left hand pitcher. I also do not know any thing about coalfield other then what has been said on here, I am sure they have a good pitcher, but so dose everyone at the state. Time will tell. good luck to all, should be fun, and it looks like great weather. also TOE is not a FCS'er.

Just figured he was a Parent/Big Fan the way he had ya'll accepting the trophy already.....Good Luck to Ya'll....

WC will be pullin for ya......

Just figured he was a Parent/Big Fan the way he had ya'll accepting the trophy already.....Good Luck to Ya'll....

WC will be pullin for ya......

I would hardly say that pitchingtoe had us accepting the trophy already...in fact, he said Grace Baptist would probably beat us! In my opinion, as the coach of these amazing young ladies, no one thought we would even get to the state tournament. We have had to fight for every game that we have won all season long and NOTHING has been easy for us. I am so proud of these girls for making it the state tournament, and even if we lose the first two games and go home, we can say that we MADE it to the ELITE EIGHT... I love these girls and they deserve to be playing this week in the 'Boro. No doubt, the competition in single A is amazing with Trinity, Forrest, Huntingdon, Cornersville, Grace, Coalfield, and Midway. At this point everyone is a champion and each team is great... It comes down to who plays the best in a particular game, and gets the lucky falls and calls... Maybe us, maybe not, but either way, I say let's ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

I would hardly say that pitchingtoe had us accepting the trophy already...in fact, he said Grace Baptist would probably beat us! In my opinion, as the coach of these amazing young ladies, no one thought we would even get to the state tournament. We have had to fight for every game that we have won all season long and NOTHING has been easy for us. I am so proud of these girls for making it the state tournament, and even if we lose the first two games and go home, we can say that we MADE it to the ELITE EIGHT... I love these girls and they deserve to be playing this week in the 'Boro. No doubt, the competition in single A is amazing with Trinity, Forrest, Huntingdon, Cornersville, Grace, Coalfield, and Midway. At this point everyone is a champion and each team is great... It comes down to who plays the best in a particular game, and gets the lucky falls and calls... Maybe us, maybe not, but either way, I say let's ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

Yes, Congrats on a great season, but I was responing to Toe's Post #3 in which he says Fcs will send Coalfield to losers bracket and then Huntinton would send em home, and then says Forrest will do same to Midway and Grace will send em' home....Sure sounds like he's got you on the winners platform to me with Grace......Hope he's right for ya'll anyway.....

Good Luck....We 840 Ladies will be pullin for ya !

I am with you, I am proud of them to. Like you said lets enjoy the ride.

Yep, we are the under dog ! Coalfield wasn't supposed to make it this far. We have a great group of very young ladies ( Mostly Freshman & Sophomores ) that are very hungry. Take us lightly, we don't care. We are just glad to be one step closer to the goal we are after. See you in the "Boro" !!!

You know what "Grade A Pitchin" can do fer ya! Good Luck to ya! C U There!

WC Wildcats !