Bearden vs. Columbia

OldSoccerFan

Bearden is one top soccer programs in the state. In fact, they are a fixture in state tournaments. They have won state championships. They have a top coach. They know all about winning big games. They play in the toughest district in the State of Tennessee.

Columbia seems to be on a roll. But can they stay in the game with the Bearden Bulldogs?

Any predictions?

I think Bearden has the best draw in the tournament. They are one of the top programs in the state and know the state tournament like the back of their hand. Columbia did upset Riverdale but had an easier sectional game. Im not saying Columbia isnt good but I just think this is Bearden's game to lose. I see Bearden meeting Brentwood in Round 2. BHS 3 Columbia 0

How do you see exactly that they had an easier sectional game mcminn is one of the very few teams to tie or hang with Cleveland

Playing McMinn is nothing like playing Riverdale. Columbias Region final game vs Riverdale was harder than theMcMinn sectional. Teams like Clarkville(vs Brentwood), Hendersonville (vs Ravenwood), and Farragut (vs Mo West) all had harder Sectional Games while Columbia played a .500 winning pct team. My point is that Columbia's hardest team this season has been Riverdale, and I dont think they are ready for a premier Bearden team

If Bearden can escape their goalkeeping nemesis, Columbia should pose little problem to this offensive powerhouse. I do agree they have a much easier draw with Farragut, Cleveland and Hendersonville all on the other side of the draw. If the referees stay out of the way, Bearden will make the finals. The other side is too tough to call.

Bearden is one top soccer programs in the state. In fact, they are a fixture in state tournaments. They have won state championships. They have a top coach. They know all about winning big games. They play in the toughest district in the State of Tennessee.

Columbia seems to be on a roll. But can they stay in the game with the Bearden Bulldogs?

Any predictions?

I'll go with Bearden 2-1, but I believe this game will be closer than a lot of people expect. Beating teams like Riverdale and McMinn going into the tournament gives Columbia a ton of momentum. I realize McMinn's record isn't that great but if you look at their schedule, they've played a number of quality sides closely (with the exception of Hendersonville).