2009 Girls State Tournament who are the favorites?

From u-14 up to u-18 who are the favorites to win it this year

Just my opinion:

U14-Brentwood Premier (formerly Apex)

U15-Brentwood Premier (formerly Power-have not played well at recent state tournaments but have a much stronger team and coach)

U-16-Brentwood Premier (formerly Adidas Elite-going for 4 in a row)

U-17-Anybodys' guess

U-18 SRFC 91 Strikers (going for 8 in a row)

These teams all have the ability to win the their tournament but will have to play it on the field or their could be upsets.

Just my opinion:

U14-Brentwood Premier (formerly Apex)

U15-Brentwood Premier (formerly Power-have not played well at recent state tournaments but have a much stronger team and coach)

U-16-Brentwood Premier (formerly Adidas Elite-going for 4 in a row)

U-17-Anybodys' guess

U-18 SRFC 91 Strikers (going for 8 in a row)

These teams all have the ability to win the their tournament but will have to play it on the field or their could be upsets.

I would love to see my daughter's team give B'wood Premier(u-14) a run this year, but we limped into the state due to injuries, and have only 12 healthy players right now...4 are true u-13's playing up...so I have to agree with the Premier95(old Apex) going #1 again..they are one of the best teams I have ever seen...

I gotta give a nudge to REDOUBT94 (u-15) as my hometown pick to defeat Brentwood u-15 though !!!

D

I would love to see my daughter's team give B'wood Premier(u-14) a run this year, but we limped into the state due to injuries, and have only 12 healthy players right now...4 are true u-13's playing up...so I have to agree with the Premier95(old Apex) going #1 again..they are one of the best teams I have ever seen...

I gotta give a nudge to REDOUBT94 (u-15) as my hometown pick to defeat Brentwood u-15 though !!!

D

The U-15's will be interesting to say the least. Brentwood should be favored on paper, but Redoubt has improved a lot this spring after having had a coach change at the beginning of the year. Brentwood was also favored in previous years but Redoubt beat them 1-0 each time. There are other teams that are dangerous too.

Let's just hope for good weather and good fields so that games can be decided by players and not the conditions. Does anyone know how the fields in Murfreesboro have held up through the rain? Last year we had the opposite problem ..... no rain and very bouncy fields.