Unicoi vs. Lexington

bonovol

Yep, at this level you have to know how to play the game. Now they've got all summer to figure out small ball.

Actually they will play again on Thursday.... But I don't think I've ever seen a coach mismanage a game as bad as that game was. It was odd that they had so many opportunities that were never acted on!

Actually they will play again on Thursday.... But I don't think I've ever seen a coach mismanage a game as bad as that game was. It was odd that they had so many opportunities that were never acted on!

did you all ever think unicoi might have been the better team?

Enjoyed watching this game. Both teams missed on some good scoring opportunities, but both teams (and pitchers) also made some good plays on defense to get out of jams. Just curious who does the official scoring for the TSSAA because I've noticed on several games the "official book" is not even close to being right. For example in this game, they didn't give an error to the Lexington left fielder which led to the winning run being scored.

Enjoyed watching this game. Both teams missed on some good scoring opportunities, but both teams (and pitchers) also made some good plays on defense to get out of jams. Just curious who does the official scoring for the TSSAA because I've noticed on several games the "official book" is not even close to being right. For example in this game, they didn't give an error to the Lexington left fielder which led to the winning run being scored.

THERE IS ONE THING ABOUT IT I SEE ALOT OF CLASS AT THIS LEVEL OUT OF ALL THE TEAMS AT STATE FANS AND THE GIRLS GOODPASTURE OF COURSE HAVING THE LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS ONE THING ABOUT IT I SEE ALOT OF CLASS AT THIS LEVEL OUT OF ALL THE TEAMS AT STATE FANS AND THE GIRLS GOODPASTURE OF COURSE HAVING THE LEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to show yours by anonymously posting on a message board bashing them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Way to show yours by anonymously posting on a message board bashing them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

NO BASHING INTENDED THE ONES I WAS REFERRING TO NO WHO I,M TALKING ABOUT . THEY BECAME REAL HUMBLE AS THE TOURNEY WENT ON GOOD LUCK TO THE GP GIRLS