Unicoi Vs. Goodpasture

ryne_black

Ok well everyone is sayin that these are two fighting to win the state championship and tonight we get to see them play. So i wanna hear what you think is goin happen just from the games that you have seen them play in this tournament. I dont care what they did during the year or any other tournament because that means nothing now. This should be a great game and down to wire so whats your pick??

my pick:

Unicoi 1

Goodpasture 0

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well everyone is sayin that these are two fighting to win the state championship and tonight we get to see them play. So i wanna hear what you think is goin happen just from the games that you have seen them play in this tournament. I dont care what they did during the year or any other tournament because that means nothing now. This should be a great game and down to wire so whats your pick??

my pick:

Unicoi 1

Goodpasture 0

I say Unicoi finds out tonight what its like to play a well coached team unlike last night.

Goodpasture 4

Unicoi. 1

my pick:

Unicoi 1

Goodpasture 0

Have you ever even seen Goodpasture play?

Have you ever even seen Goodpasture play?

no i havent because i dont travel that way but heck it was my pick if you dont like it then oh well i didnt ask for you to comment on my post i asked what you thought not what you thought of my pick. ITS MY CHOICE!! i really dont wont all yall from down in the west and central tn to get your panties in a bundle just because i have faith in my team.

For my money, this game IS the state championship. There's no doubt in my mind that these are the two best teams in the state right now and they probably have been the two best teams in the state all year long. I haven't seen Goodpasture play this year either, only read about them all year. Unicoi should have EARNED respect in this tournament from the middle/west tn doubters by now and it amazes us here in e. tn that you all still don't show them any. Don't be surprised if the U pulls it out. They have a chip on their shoulder that is well deserved by everyones lack of respect and goodpasture has a giant target on their backs.

The U wins this one.

Go Devils!!!

no i havent because i dont travel that way but heck it was my pick if you dont like it then oh well i didnt ask for you to comment on my post i asked what you thought not what you thought of my pick. ITS MY CHOICE!! i really dont wont all yall from down in the west and central tn to get your panties in a bundle just because i have faith in my team.

It was a simple question. Didn't mean to upset you.

Should be a good game, but, GP has more hitters......... and I have seen BOTH teams play.

I'm from East Tennessee. Goodpasture will handle Unicoi with ease. Unicoi needs to play a tougher schedule during the season so they don't get shell schocked when somebody puts the heat on. Your first two games was against west Tennessee teams. Historically they are not as strong as the Nashville and Chattanooga teams. Tonight your going to get hit in the mouth. This ain't one of those extreme Northeast modified fastpitch teams. You will finish 3rd this year. Not bad considering your draw.

ok really why does everyone doubt Unicoi?? Is it because we live in a little town that not alot of people have heard about except when it comes to softball?? Unicoi is one of the best teams in the state every year and even if Goodpasture beats them tonight dont think you wont see the two teams play again in state championship game!! Unicoi has alot of heart and one of the best pitchers in the state who doesnt give up alot of hits. Even if GP has better hitters its not goin matter if they cant hit what she throws. should be a great game and like i said you will see this game again in the very near future.

Good Luck Lady Devils!!

We are all supporting you even if nobody else in the state thinks you can do it......we do!!!

ok really why does everyone doubt Unicoi?? Is it because we live in a little town that not alot of people have heard about except when it comes to softball?? Unicoi is one of the best teams in the state every year and even if Goodpasture beats them tonight dont think you wont see the two teams play again in state championship game!! Unicoi has alot of heart and one of the best pitchers in the state who doesnt give up alot of hits. Even if GP has better hitters its not goin matter if they cant hit what she throws. should be a great game and like i said you will see this game again in the very near future.

Good Luck Lady Devils!!

We are all supporting you even if nobody else in the state thinks you can do it......we do!!!

Hey Ryne,

There are 6,214,888 people in the state of Tennessee...give or take a few. Only 4 of them have gotten on this message board and not agreed with your statement that Unicoi will win tonight's game. I'd say that's not "nobody else in the state"!

For my money, this game IS the state championship. There's no doubt in my mind that these are the two best teams in the state right now and they probably have been the two best teams in the state all year long. I haven't seen Goodpasture play this year either, only read about them all year. Unicoi should have EARNED respect in this tournament from the middle/west tn doubters by now and it amazes us here in e. tn that you all still don't show them any. Don't be surprised if the U pulls it out. They have a chip on their shoulder that is well deserved by everyones lack of respect and goodpasture has a giant target on their backs.

The U wins this one.

Go Devils!!!

What exactly has Unicoi done to have earned the respect of Middle TN fans? Posting a large number of wins in Upper East TN does not "earn" respect. They have to get out of the area to say, Soddy, win some games there and then they will be on their way to earning respect. Win 6 state championships in a row and you get respect. Play anybody, anywhere and you gain respect. Dominating the Upper Pioneer Valley Conference (or whatever it is they play in) does not earn respect outside of that area.

I have seen both teams play this season. There is no comparison. An upset is always possible but it would be truely shocking to those that know softball (and I am not including myself as one of them).