Mr knowitall

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Well, its over. the 1AA Championship has been decided. All the Great comments and Hoopla is and has been said, I am Kara Woods dad. My daughter is 15 yrs old and has played many years of Quality travel ball for what we could afford, and she has 2 world series rings and now a State ring. My daughter as any good players parents know, we work our tail off. I have never been more proud of our team, I'm glad Kara has been a big part in our Seniors final finally! Great team spirit and Great Leadership! Goodpasture, your very impressive, #11 Miss Cartwright, I hope to see you in the NCAA World Series 1 day, You are outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great young Lady! Proud to have played with you! Best of Luck at Auburn!

Congrats to All the State runners up, and Champions!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Mr Wood, do you play 1st base????? And when did you play with Cartwright???? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Announcements