TBCA east showcase roster

NETFan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main problem is it is not the best players but who they want to help get seen. It should be the best no matter the grade or school.

I don't understand. Why would they(coaches) not want the best players to be seen? Are there age restrictions? Isn't it 9th-12th grade? Who selects what players try out? Opened for all itsn't it? Please enlighten me.

I don't understand. Why would they(coaches) not want the best players to be seen? Are there age restrictions? Isn't it 9th-12th grade? Who selects what players try out? Opened for all itsn't it? Please enlighten me.

its invitation only is my understanding and it is for upcoming Jrs and Srs but i do not KNOW

I did not see chris orphanos pitch during the try out so i dont know how he did but the other i saw I am partial to these boys but they all 3 had good try outs with all 3 hitting HRs and line drives during the hitting part and on defense they all made all of their plays and looked good on their throws...so if has been announced and none of the 3 made it then all i can say is that the ones that tried out in chattanooga was REALLY good

its invitation only is my understanding and it is for upcoming Jrs and Srs but i do not KNOW

If it's for Jr & Sr only, wouldn't that have a direct effect on the # of players invited from any given school? So what's the beef for # of players from the coaches school? Surely, coaches from Shelbyville didn't "invite" Riverdale,Blackman or White House players right?

I did not see chris orphanos pitch during the try out so i dont know how he did but the other i saw I am partial to these boys but they all 3 had good try outs with all 3 hitting HRs and line drives during the hitting part and on defense they all made all of their plays and looked good on their throws...so if has been announced and none of the 3 made it then all i can say is that the ones that tried out in chattanooga was REALLY good

http://www.tbca.org/TBCA%20HOME.htm

Here is a link to the contact list of coaches for your region

If it's for Jr & Sr only, wouldn't that have a direct effect on the # of players invited from any given school? So what's the beef for # of players from the coaches school? Surely, coaches from Shelbyville didn't "invite" Riverdale,Blackman or White House players right?

Shelbyville and columbia is in our Region not sure why white house would be there but i really do not know a whole lot about the showcase anyway