TBCA east showcase roster

NETFan

I see there is still no news on here about the roster....Whats the great big secret?????

We never saw a roster until we were in Nashville for the games last year. And the program with all the players listed by regions were 1.00-they had all the players info and what color team they would play for-it was nice to look at. I just pulled out the one from last year and there is not a number or a webite listed to contact about the roster. I have never seen the roster listed on the TBCA website-not sure why the big mystery.

Hope that helps a little

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh man you have it all figured out, 90 % is mental, maybe they should just take ACT scores then man, you are a

fool, you have no clue how hard or what goes into picking these team,

If a coach knows how well a player did in the season it should matter. There's no way 10 swings, 10 ground balls, a 60 time and some pop times will determine who is the best.

You HAVE to look at the season to select a player. "90% is mental" which means the kids who notice little things preform better, knowing how to pitch to a batter, knowing pitcher's patterns, there are so many in game variables that should factor into who gets selected. I think it is weird that 2 coaches from the same district were on this staff, it should be more spread out and players should try to bring in their stats or something to give the coaches a more in depth look.

Like someone said earlier, of the 40 or however many playes tried out, almost all were eligible according to the TRY-OUT. Look at season stats and i bet you lower the list to the 20ish man roster that you get.

So if that's politics then of course the try-out will be all political.

and by the way it is only 90% mental if you have the physical ability, you could throw out 70 kids at that tryout on simply not having the physical ability

gosh man you have it all figured out, 90 % is mental, maybe they should just take ACT scores then man, you are a

fool, you have no clue how hard or what goes into picking these team,

Why would farragut players need to play when its mainly a showcase to let scouts see players?

Im sure Delmonico and Pfiefer are set already.

and i was saying earlier that picking the team cant possibly be based on just the tryout. The coaches have to bank on players they know are good and they know can preform in games.