USFA TN makes another stupid decision

Elvis3

Crying mommies and daddies have led to the USFA TN to spilt the 12U state championship 2 weeks before the state championship tournament. It appears to me they have caved into someones $$$$ influences because that mommy and dadda child is not good enough to play B level ball but they will not go play Rec ball. So the USFA instead of having a backbone spilts the division. Don't they remember last year at the World Serious where Quicksilver playing in the 12 U B and won everything and then played the next week and played in the A level and won everything.

USFA's criteria for what makes a B verse A level team needs to be outlined early on. Maybe USFA TN could take some looks at NSA or ASA. If a team decides to play at A or B level then that teams is prepared to get their back-side kicked to the curb. If my team does not win then don't look at changing the neighborhood. Move to the Projects or run with the dogs you can run with.

So I say to the USFA TN and the crying complianing mommies and daddies who's child feelings are hurt when they are crawling out of the curb, to grow up and teach your child that in this world things are not fair and they are not suppose to be. Upward Bound League teaches everyone wins. Go There and turn the scoreboard off and save yourself a lot of money and get a trophy every weekend.

That's all I got to say about that!!