Bill#49

I think alot of people have mistakenly blamed KC for many problems. I have a great amount of respect for KC but I feel like I need to add my two cents worth. Bill knows the many VERY WELL. I bet he knows more about the situation as far as administration than grundyplayer does. If KC wasnt able to bring in people he wanted then I have been in those shoes before, thats one of the reasons I took a new job last year. Commitment from administration is a must. KC didnt "run" anyone off. That is an excuse I have heard in football for over 20 years of being involved as a player and coach. The guys who want to be there will be there regardless. There are those who will use that excuse of "if so and so wasnt coaching I would have played." That statement is an excuse. The issue of him not being in the weightroom, he was the PRINCIPAL. He had to deal with alot of other stuff. It rarely works out for coaches who also become principal. Good Luck to both of you guys and hopefully I havent been too long winded

You long winded, never!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .

Announcements