MTSU TEAM CAMP

playforgold

Went to Middle today to watch teams play:

Teams that looked good:

Saw Clarkrange play Lincoln County and Lincoln County looked good, beating the Lady Buffs by about 20.

Hickman County is playing hard and coach does a great job with them.

Cheatam County also looked okay they play hard and very physical.

Marshall County looked good early today against Clarkrange and Jackson County they are very QUICK!!

Buzz around MTSU was Cannon County beating Lincoln County and Jackson County today they played really well against Lincoln County.

Teams that looked good:

Saw Clarkrange play Lincoln County and Lincoln County looked good, beating the Lady Buffs by about 20.

Marshall County looked good early today against Clarkrange and Jackson County they are very QUICK!!

Buzz around MTSU was Cannon County beating Lincoln County and Jackson County today they played really well against Lincoln County.

I thought Clarkrange beat MC. How did Jackson Co do against Marshal Co?

Teams that looked good:

Did you see Elizabethton play? If so, what was your impression? I know they lost 2 games during the camp (the first and last). They lost a close one to Cheatam as they just got off the bus. From what I gather, they played poorly and still had a chance to win. They lost their last game to Lincoln in what was described as a close and competitive game all the way.

I thought Clarkrange beat MC. How did Jackson Co do against Marshal Co?

Jackson Co beat Marshall Co by 32 pts, they did not look good at all in the game, I was there. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

sparky, I saw Elizabethton play parts of a couple games and they will be good again this coming year, but I suspect you already know that. The HV transfer will definitely help. They will need to play a different style without the D-1 caliber post players they have had the last several years. Dugger is a good coach and will have them ready come Feb. A return to state is not out of the question for them