Smith County 21 - Oliver Springs 7

Antwan

Antwan, dont throw my name in a new post to back up a new way to bash. Your true colors are coming through loud and clear. At least be man enough and to stand behind your inaccurate posts of pointing the finger at trash talking when you are throwing fuel on the fire.f9d that your defense is to use me in every argument. I predicted OS to win and was very impressed with Smith County and have posted that way since the game. My only objection is to how you claim this game was dominated by the Owls when the game was in doubt late in the 4th quarter and the Owls had to go for it on 4th down and 11 with under 3 minutes left with the game 14-7. That is hardly dominant. If that is your interpetation of dominant, then you need a reality check. For Antwan's sake, I hope Smith County has a banner year because if the Owls dont, then I would certainly hate to be in person that has daily intetraction with him.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OS91, If all of you didn't react as if we got under your skin, ( I PROMISE ) WE would stop!! You keep showing that you are insecure about your team and we're gonna keep laying it on THICK! Total domination by Smith Co. You check the stats!! It was a close ball game because the OWLS kept stopping themselves in the first half!! If you don't like that for any reason, It's just TOUGH KITTENS for you!! That's the truth!! How many yards did the "Bust Loose Juice" have? And your MAD STORK didn't deliver! Good luck all year!! All of us Smith Co. fans really do hope you all finish 14-1!! But if you let us see you're cut, WE WILL open up the wound!! :rolleyes:

Posted by OS91:

Antwan, dont throw my name in a new post to back up a new way to bash. Your true colors are coming through loud and clear. At least be man enough and to stand behind your inaccurate posts of pointing the finger at trash talking when you are throwing fuel on the fire.f9d that your defense is to use me in every argument. I predicted OS to win and was very impressed with Smith County and have posted that way since the game. My only objection is to how you claim this game was dominated by the Owls when the game was in doubt late in the 4th quarter and the Owls had to go for it on 4th down and 11 with under 3 minutes left with the game 14-7. That is hardly dominant. If that is your interpetation of dominant, then you need a reality check. For Antwan's sake, I hope Smith County has a banner year because if the Owls dont, then I would certainly hate to be in person that has daily intetraction with him.

I hate interacting with him anyway. :rolleyes: As for "having to go for it on 4th down" its hard to punt from your opponents 28 yard line...and why risk a blocked field goal? Just had to add that. :) But its time to move on to own new posting site...Smith-Macon. Come on over and join us OS91...I like having someone to bash besides Twan. Hes too easy. :)

Fan

Posted by OS91:

As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about. If I threw a barb at you, you deserved it...of that I am sure. :rolleyes:

Posted by fanman:
Posted by BluenRedRaiders:
Posted by fanman:

Dont take my word for it...the rest of the season will tell us all what kind of teams we both have. As for your dramatic speach...nice...but Im not the one giving out the oscars this year. That would be QueenBee. And Twan is not gods gift to CoachT. I take exception to that.. :o

My apologies for taking you seriously. You should change your username to BIGJOKEman.

[Edited by BluenRedRaiders on 9-14-02 11:28P]

Oh...you can take mine seriously..its Twans post that said not too. If you think you could compete in our region this year then so be it. You guys love to point out how weak we are. Ifs thats the case..how do you think you would fair in our region?? I can tell you..not well at all. No joke.

Fan

[Edited by fanman on 9-14-02 11:38P]

I don't believe I ever said that we could compete in your region, nor did I ever doubt how well Smith County played friday night. I never pointed out any weaknesses with your team, only the cockiness displayed by the fans. If you choose to shoot me down for "phantom" remarks that I posted, so be it. Maybe someday we'll discover a Humble Smith County fan. Or is that an oxymoron?

Posted by fanman:
Posted by fanman:

Dont take my word for it...the rest of the season will tell us all what kind of teams we both have. As for your dramatic speach...nice...but Im not the one giving out the oscars this year. That would be QueenBee. And Twan is not gods gift to CoachT. I take exception to that.. :o

My apologies for taking you seriously. You should change your username to BIGJOKEman.

[Edited by BluenRedRaiders on 9-14-02 11:28P]

Oh...you can take mine seriously..its Twans post that said not too. If you think you could compete in our region this year then so be it. You guys love to point out how weak we are. Ifs thats the case..how do you think you would fair in our region?? I can tell you..not well at all. No joke.

Fan

[Edited by fanman on 9-14-02 11:38P]

I don't believe I ever said that we could compete in your region, nor did I ever doubt how well Smith County played friday night. I never pointed out any weaknesses with your team, only the cockiness displayed by the fans. If you choose to shoot me down for "phantom" remarks that I posted, so be it. Maybe someday we'll discover a Humble Smith County fan. Or is that an oxymoron?

I don't think you can call the fans of SCHS cocky...maybe those of us that participate in this forum are cocky...but the way I saw it Friday night...the Owls were good winners, fans included...both teams met in the middle of the field...shook hands...and then everyone left...the only problem I encountered was the young man that was going through the crowd...the visitor side I might add...and selling stuffed bobcat claws to hang in windows...(one of which I bought to not only support the freshman class, but also to use for a more devious exploit)...but for some reason this young man took it upon himself to call the SCHS fans idiots because he wasn't selling any claws...welllllllllll... sorry...but...I'm not going to bother to explain...don't call the fans cocky...call the coachT posters cocky if you want... but everyone that was at that game acted like they should have...and I'm proud of them... :D

Posted by Antwan:
Posted by coachingwiz:

Yah way to go be proud of that beating a 2A team 21-7 and all in the 2nd half. Nice job but nothing to brag about. Oh and no you all didnt' dominate the line of scrimmage other then early on. (and that you did on that first drive, I thought we were in for a long night) But our line regrouped and put it to you. I guess you all had what 20 runs for 3 yds. or less including probably 5 or more for a loss, WOW total dominations since 2/3 of your yards came on 5 seperate carries. I was impressed you all have a good team and have about 200 more kids to choose from including the athletic people of the world so Congradulations. Hmm to bad we didn't have 2 guys on our team that could run 4.4 - 4.5 40's or it would have been ugly for you all. But to end, congratulation and good luck because you do have a good team but not good enough to trash talk to trash talk to a much smaller school.

For the last time, we are a 2a school in enrollment as are several teams in our region including Trousdale. OS is not much smaller than us. As for dominating the line of scrimmage, 267 to 63 rushing. If that isn't dominating the line of scrimmage, what is? If we had Marshall Faulk, it would have been uglier for you. :o That's all I have to say about this game. It's time to move on to bigger and better teams. :D

Hey, coachingwiz, you are an idiot. We had twice as many yards in the second half as we did in the first half. Your boys need to get in shape. You all were lucky just to be as close as you were and should be thankful that we didn't try to score the last time we had the ball. Take a dose of reality check bro you are in dyer needs.

I will admit that the Smith County fans were very good except for a few Smith County students who were cussing at a member of our concession stand. That didn't take very well with me, but of course there are some things that won't change, especially bad apples in groups. Every school has them. I wish the Smith County football team the best of luck in the future and hope that they are humble in both victory and defeat.

I will admit that the Smith County fans were very good except for a few Smith County students who were cussing at a member of our concession stand. That didn't take very well with me, but of course there are some things that won't change, especially bad apples in groups. Every school has them. I wish the Smith County football team the best of luck in the future and hope that they are humble in both victory and defeat.

That could have been handled easily...get your nearest Police officer and have them removed from the field. We talk a good game on here but when it comes to in person...we are just regular Joes. But we do pride ourselves in leaving a lasting impression of GREAT (not good) sportsmanship..no matter what the situation or where we play...yes...even Gordansville. I will apologize for the punks and hope somebody in the future sends them on there way when needed. Yes..we are a bit cocky on here. But it sure is fun while you win. Like I said...I have eaten my share of crow. Have I told you guys about my famous crow salad?

Fan ;)

Guest coachingwiz

Hey I never made an excuse I had a reason for us getting beat. YOU ALL WERE BETTER. You were bigger, stronger, and like most teams faster. I never made an excuse and I'm sorry you took it that way. You went off about the role model thing that was kind of funny how you could take what I said out of perportion. I am too trying to have some fun on here and didn't take anything personal from you all but some of you were bragging about killing us and the score was 21-7. So I was trying to say you didn't win bad enough to brag that much. But you all have a really good team and for all I care I hope you all win class 3A State championship to make us look good. Congradulation and lots of respect here because you all are playing a division higher then you have to and that's how we were just a few years ago so both teams have a lot in common. Oh and great fans! That's the best fan support I think OS has seen from an opposing team for quite a while this early in the season for a game with less meaning the most. So nice job and good luck

I wish I knew who the little brats were...they wouldn't be at the next ball game...