District 9-A

Eagles13

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTCS at Cascade: MTCS bounces back with a 2-0 win. Pitching very good on both sides; MTCS defense was a little better than Cascade's last night. Both offenses were stymied by the pitchers. Anderson went the whole way for MTCS.

Forrest splits with Huntland (first game: 12-2 Forrest; second game 4-1 Huntland)

Eagleville splits with Moore County (first game: 8-4 Eagleville; second game: 10-0 Moore Cnty)

I know Community won the first game with Boyd (16-3) but haven't seen a score for the second game. Assuming Community wins the district standings should look like this:

Cascade 3-1

Forrest 3-1

Community 2-2

Eagleville 2-2

Huntland 2-2

Middle TN Christian 2-2

Moore County 2-2

Boyd 0-4

YES THAT WAS SOME GAME LAST NIGHT AT CASCADE! MTCS PITCHER ANDERSON WAS SOMETHING ELSE.6 STRIKEOUTS, 1 WALK AND GAVE UP ONLY 4HITS, IN ONLY 80 PITCHES. HE IS A CLAS ACT. NOW WE HAVE A TOUGH 4 DAYS WITH PAGE , CLARKSVILLE NE, MORRISTOWN WEST, AND MCMINN. IT WILL BE A BIG TEST FOR THE YOUNG TEAM., I AM PROUD OF OUR KIDS AND OUR COACHES.

YES THAT WAS SOME GAME LAST NIGHT AT CASCADE! MTCS PITCHER ANDERSON WAS SOMETHING ELSE.6 STRIKEOUTS, 1 WALK AND GAVE UP ONLY 4HITS, IN ONLY 80 PITCHES. HE IS A CLAS ACT. NOW WE HAVE A TOUGH 4 DAYS WITH PAGE , CLARKSVILLE NE, MORRISTOWN WEST, AND MCMINN. IT WILL BE A BIG TEST FOR THE YOUNG TEAM., I AM PROUD OF OUR KIDS AND OUR COACHES.

Agree. I had 3 hits plus an error on our defense. Either way, EA did a great job.

BIG NIGHT TONITE FOR MTCS. MTCS 10 PAGE 0.JACOB HERRING GAVE 4 2/3 STRONG INNINGS.3 HITS 8 STRIKE OUTS. IVEY STARLING , GREAT JOB COMING IN AND CLOSING IT OUT. TOTAL TEAM EFFORT. BIG DAY TOMORROW WITH CLARKSVILLE NE AND MORRISTOWN COMING TO MTCS.I AM EXCITED FOR THE KIDS AND STAFF.

IT HAS BEEN A BUSY WEEKEND. THOUGH WE DROPPED 3 CLOSE GAMES TO AAA TEAMS, IT HAS BEEN A LEARNING EXPERIENCE. WE JUMP BACK INTO DISTRICT PLAY WITH BOYD, AND I KNOW THE BOYS WILL BE FIRED UP AND READY TO GO. I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE HITTING OF IVEY AND ROSS. THEIR BATS ARE COMING ALIVE. SEVERAL YOUNG KIDS GOT PLENTY OF PLAYING TIME AND KNOW THEIR ROLES. THE COUGARS ARE GOING TO BE CLICKING REAL QUICK. :twisted: