Summer Workouts for the Dogs

bulldog2000

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Lunsford gets on Taylor Edwards or Brett Price they will get mad pout and go to the house. Why do you think they transferred to Hampton in the first place? Because they cant handle being told what to do by someone in authority. and trust you me Lunsford can really tell you what to do and sometimes real loud and shall we say forcefull. lets just see how your boys handle it in the season its just preseason right now. Luns probably hasn't gotten on anybody yet.

I,m pretty sure they already know where he stands.He expected alot out of the kids at Cloudland and all you have to do is look at Cloudlands record while he was there and see how that worked out. He made warriors out of average kids. If the Hampton kids respond the same way, you,ll see some great football teams. Those Cloudland teams beat all I,ve ever seen. They played every down until the whistle sounded. Those boys were mentally and phyically tough.

I,m pretty sure they already know where he stands.He expected alot out of the kids at Cloudland and all you have to do is look at Cloudlands record while he was there and see how that worked out. He made warriors out of average kids. If the Hampton kids respond the same way, you,ll see some great football teams. Those Cloudland teams beat all I,ve ever seen. They played every down until the whistle sounded. Those boys were mentally and phyically tough.

There were not as many silver spoons at Cloudland. There are too many kids eating out of silver spoons these days.

so your saying theres alot of silver spoons at Hampton? your an idiot

Pretty sure the point he's trying to make is kids now a days tend to be a little lazier and less mindful during the times Luns. was at Cloudland. Not sure there was a need for the idiot comment if you arent even sure what he's talking about, when your older I think you'll see where he's coming from /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

People Just quit fighting with each other, We will see who has prepared and worked hard when the season starts.

I wouldn,t give it alot of thought, Hampton will be a solid team this season. Their schedule is tough and its hard to say how many games they will win, but it will take a good opponent to beat um. They will be battle tested come playoff time..

Bulldog50, the way the economy is, I don't think anyone around here is eating from a silver spoon. Probably a poor choice of words but anyway coach Lunsford coaches tough. I hope you guys can take it because one day he may come out there nice and the next day be in a P#ssed off mood. Believe me, he can make you pay dearly if you don't give the effort he expects. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now that the summer workouts are over and time to strap on the pads,The coaches were pleased with the overall committment and work ethic. A big shout out goes to Cody Madden and Lucus Teague, I hear these 2 have demonstrated some very good leadership. But again ,they were pretty much pleased with all the kids. Good job,payday is just around the corner.

Now that the summer workouts are over and time to strap on the pads,The coaches were pleased with the overall committment and work ethic. A big shout out goes to Cody Madden and Lucus Teague, I hear these 2 have demonstrated some very good leadership. But again ,they were pretty much pleased with all the kids. Good job,payday is just around the corner.

first of all lucus teague is a joke..every time he lifts he maxes every time far as i remember thats not how u lift..and he is stuck up the water girls butt..if he would actually lift rite and stay away from a lil water girl he mite be worth somthin..now cody madden wat did he do last year that everybody think hes so good for?madden and teague are both jokes as of now thay havent proved nothin to me.and bulldog50 is a complete dumb a** when u get playin time than u can say somthin..but u mite wanna stay off coacht lil guy :lol:

first of all lucus teague is a joke..every time he lifts he maxes every time far as i remember thats not how u lift..and he is stuck up the water girls butt..if he would actually lift rite and stay away from a lil water girl he mite be worth somthin..now cody madden wat did he do last year that everybody think hes so good for?madden and teague are both jokes as of now thay havent proved nothin to me.and bulldog50 is a complete dumb a** when u get playin time than u can say somthin..but u mite wanna stay off coacht lil guy :lol:

so were all jokes to you huh? teauge is one of the most improved players on the team. hes over the water girls. madden has improved from last year too. you obviously hadent benn around the team or you would know this. So sir you are the dumb #### stay off coacht and go back to happy valley or some other gay #### school