bipbopzot

All owl fans are tired of the excuses!!!!! I'm tired of "SO-CALLED FANS" blaming the recvrs for dropped balls...tired of blaming coach monroe for playing favorites(blacks over whites),coaches playing poor black kids,because white kids CAN afford college,whining about some kids living out of zone, BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!!!!!! Over zealous DADS making excuses because their little baby is being looked over FOR WHAT EVER REASON!!! Over zealous DADS whining because their little baby messes up over n over..and expects everyone to coddle and coo him....That's whats wrong with all this crap with the football program......Not to mention all this crap about coaches and kids leaving for east hamilton,,,bottom line"EITHER YOU ARE AN OWLS FAN or your not!!" ONLY a couple of kids are going to the next level to play football..GUESS WHAT? IT'S NOT YOUR KID!!!!! and I'm not delusional.,. neither of my kids are going to play football in college unless,they go to a DIII school(if that). Good-god,people,when Coach Monroe quits coaching,you'll know it.Be glad,we have him. IF you don't like Ooltewah's program,guess what?, it could be chattanooga central(no offense),brainerd,whitwell,etc...SHUT THE HECK-UP,go to the games cheer,boo what-ever,but please the stupid excuses make you look like a complete fool.Nobody knows what coach Monroe will do,except coach Monroe!! Every game is different,every year is different,no one person is bigger than the team,if any player is having a bad game,they will be replaced. I think Ooltewah is the best thing going in and around chattanooga(totally my opinion).This year will be interesting to see how everything falls into place.STOP the excuses.

Announcements