Crockett County vs. McNairy Central

FormerCav

I'd like to hear what some people think about this game...should be a great one to watch. I know the season is young but a lot of people think this game night decide the winner of Region 6-3A. From what I have heard McNairy has as strong a football team as ever, and Crockett Co. has improved a lot since their pre-season scrimmages. McNairy will be the first real challenge for Crockett Co., although Lexington is much improved and gave Crockett a handfull in week 2. I think Crockett Co. and McNairy both should look out for the Tigers in years to come with the young talent they have. But back to Crockett Co. / McNairy, who do you think will win and why?

I am taking the Cavaliers at home, partly because they will be at home where they rarely lose (20-2 in the last 3 years - McNairy and Milan), and also because of the Pitts and Willaims combo in the Crockett backfield. A lot of teams could stop one of the two, but not many teams can stop both. But McNairy is one of the teams on our schedule that just might have the defense to do it...Cavaliers 24 Bocats 21.

Should be a great game...

I agree that it will be hard for mcnairy to stop both pitts and williams. One of the two will have a big game. Do you know if mcanulty will be back on the line by friday night? Field position will be a key and i think the cavaliers have the edge in that catagory. Mosier punting and diaz kicking off and field goals gives the advantage to the cavaliers. Also 4th quarter stamina will be the key. Cavaliers score late to put it away Crockett Co. 28 McNairy Central 13