Grace Christian

RunAndGun

Grace Christian has had a couple of good years. Are they ready to take it to the next level?? I think some people will be suprised even though they lost alot of talent off last years team they still have some really good players. Just depends on how strong the district is this year.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Christian has had a couple of good years. Are they ready to take it to the next level?? I think some people will be suprised even though they lost alot of talent off last years team they still have some really good players. Just depends on how strong the district is this year.

I don't know much about Grace.........but i do think district 3 will be fairly strong this season.....read the District 3 and 4 outlook thread.....someone has given a preview of Grace there......see if you agree

• 2 weeks later...

I was well pleased with the progress of our team last night at Cumberland Gap. I think the Rams will surprise some more people this year. Our defense will be better than last year and based on the scrimmage I think the run game has a chance to be better.

So excited cannot wait until CAK rolls in to see how our guys respond to a challenge.

Good news for the rams, CAK's preseason all-state safety suffered a high ankle sprain this past week, possibly out for the game against us. This is good news for the rams because he is a hard hitter who is a great pass defender and can play up on the run well, they will have to shuffle up their dbs. Wish him the best but go rams!

Good news for the rams, CAK's preseason all-state safety suffered a high ankle sprain this past week, possibly out for the game against us. This is good news for the rams because he is a hard hitter who is a great pass defender and can play up on the run well, they will have to shuffle up their dbs. Wish him the best but go rams!

Kids getting hurt is never good news. With all the trash talking Grace did last year and now this post Go CAK

I'm not happy a kid was injured, I worded that wrong. But what is this trash talking that I hear ppl talking about? I haven't heard anything, anyone got any ideas?

It was last year. Someone with the name "TheGraceChristianAcademy", or something along those lines. He had most of East Tn. hating the Ram program, even the Ram faithful wouldn't claim him. Not sure if it was someone from another program trying to stir the pot, but whoever it was, sure put a huge bullseye on your backs last year.