lewis co. at fairiew

jacketpride24

Posted by jacketpride24:

what do you think about this big region game this week? lewis co. is coming off a big loss and fairview struggled some against mcewen.

It should be a whale of a game. Fairview should be sky high with the game at home, plus it is almost a must win game for the Jackets who have a region loss already.

Lewis County struggled with the power game at Riverside last night and Fairview runs the same type of offense with maybe the best back LC will see this season. Once again, I just hope we can escape the game with a win. Fairview will be a true test.

is it not true that tssaa is meeting now to change the dristrictup.are they not talking about something like a round robin schedule or somethinglike that and if they do that you will not have but one non district game to play.i may be wrong but i heard that somewhere just lately

Posted by BOBBY22:

I hope it isn't true about David...he is a fine athelete.....does anyone know if he is alright???

Well just to let you know David Sharp is fine and he didnt' break anything and he will be playing in the game tonight against Fairview