Mardracus Wade

yankees8589

Yankee has that been confirmed?? I heard whispers about over the past week or so around the Finch Center. Yankee did you get a chance to see some of the games at the tournament??

I would say it's 90%+ or better.

I did not get to go. My boss was on vacation and I had to cover for him at work. However, I was getting updates everynight. That is the one of the event's I really wanted to go to.

I know Casey Prather was the MVP.

I know Tarius Johnson had a really good game against the magic. Nobody though the ballerz would beat the magic.

How did TJ look throughout the tournement in your opinion.

I think TJ's stock is really on the rise. MY belief is that TJ will probably be the best recruit to come out of Liberty to date. TJ averaged 30 a game at the Crush tournement in Birmingham back in may and led the ballerz with 30 a game (going 7 and 0) in the peach state classic last week. TJ will go higher than OVC in my opinion...CUSA type at worst, maybe higher. I can email you about a possible big 12 school that may have interest if you like. Don't want to post here because I don't have it confirmed or know how serious the interest is.

GC honestly I didn't watch them play at all. I mainly kept up with the 17' and under. However I watched the 15's with Kendall Anthony from Liberty have some good games. Yankee Tarius is a flat out ball player. He would totally dominate everyone if he could grow to power forward height. He played hard and hit the face up jumper..

• 3 weeks later...