White House vs. Portland- 32 days and countin

HeAdKnOcKa

The Panthers have a new coach and a whole new offense and we have several returning starters. This will not be the same team you have seen from the past few years. The game will be a lot closer than you are predicting, just wait and see...... We are now down to 25 days and counting! Portland fans are looking forward to coming to the House. :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i figured there would be more talk than this. But my thoughts on this game are that i just dont see Portland takin White House at the HOUSE. I see Dixon havin a 100+ yard game and his younger brother Nichols havin close to it. I say White House by two or three touchdowns.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT TO ME. I COULD SEE NICOLS RETURNING A KICK FOR A SCORE, OR FOR THAT MATTER DIXON. IM INTERESTED IN SEEING THE HOT SHOT SOPH. RECEIVER I'VE HEARD ABOUT.

YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO ELROD OR HEATH JOHNSON,I HEARD BOTH ARE SOME REALLY GOOD ATHLETES.THEY WERE BOTH Q.BS AS FROSH.THEY BOTH PLAY DEFENSE TOO.

I JUS READ WHERE SHELBYVILLE SCRIMMAGED PORTLAND FRI. ANDPORTLAND LOST 21-7.TO MY AMAZEMENT THE ARTICLE REVEALED THE FAMOUS WING T OF PORTLAND IS A THING OF THE PAST.THEY ARE RUNNING AN I FORMATION AND SOME SHOTGUN SPREAD.THAT BLEW MY MIND A LITTLE ,I MEAN AS LONG AS I WAS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL IN "90 THEVE ALWAYS RUN THE T,THATS GONNA BE SOMETHING TO SEE AT THE END OF THE MONTH.WELL GOOD LUCK TO OUR SUMNER CO. FRIENDS.

Well i figured there would be more talk than this. But my thoughts on this game are that i just dont see Portland takin White House at the HOUSE. I see Dixon havin a 100+ yard game and his younger brother Nichols havin close to it. I say White House by two or three touchdowns.

SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT TO ME. I COULD SEE NICOLS RETURNING A KICK FOR A SCORE, OR FOR THAT MATTER DIXON. IM INTERESTED IN SEEING THE HOT SHOT SOPH. RECEIVER I'VE HEARD ABOUT.

YOU MUST BE REFERRING TO ELROD OR HEATH JOHNSON,I HEARD BOTH ARE SOME REALLY GOOD ATHLETES.THEY WERE BOTH Q.BS AS FROSH.THEY BOTH PLAY DEFENSE TOO.

NO, ITS NEITHER OF THEM. I KNOW WHO COLE IS AND HE COULD BE A WES WELKER/CHAD NEAL TYPE. I CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME HES A SOPHOMORE, AND THEY REMINDED HIM A LITTLE OF PARKER.

Good luck to Portland in this one. Just load and and bring it and stop Dixon + get some heat on Greenwade. He is working with a new receiving core and this will be the first Friday night that a lot of them start under the lights. In 2005 the Blue Devils struggled early with new receivers after they lost that great group that they had in 2004. Ricky Ladd carried them in a few games that year as a result. Dixon may be asked to do the same this year early in the season.

NO, ITS NEITHER OF THEM. I KNOW WHO COLE IS AND HE COULD BE A WES WELKER/CHAD NEAL TYPE. I CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME BUT SOMEONE TOLD ME HES A SOPHOMORE, AND THEY REMINDED HIM A LITTLE OF PARKER.

Your probably thinkin of McEwen, i have been told the same thing about him.

YEA , HE'S THE ONE I'VE HEARD ABOUT. WHEN IS THE 1ST SCRIMMAGE?

Good luck to Portland in this one. Just load and and bring it and stop Dixon + get some heat on Greenwade. He is working with a new receiving core and this will be the first Friday night that a lot of them start under the lights. In 2005 the Blue Devils struggled early with new receivers after they lost that great group that they had in 2004. Ricky Ladd carried them in a few games that year as a result. Dixon may be asked to do the same this year early in the season.

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, BUT THEIR IS ONE BIG DIFFERNCE BETWEEN TROX AND DUSTIN TOWNSEND. THIS WILL BE TROX'S 3RD YEAR STARTING AS A QB . IT WAS TOWNSEND'S 1ST YEAR AS A STARTER IN 05. ALSO , I HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT THIS YEARS RECIEVERS WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH TO GET THE JOB DONE. THE ONLY QUESTION IN MY MIND AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLES MIND WILL BE IF TROX HAS ENOUGH TIME TO THROW THE BALL. BUT TROX IS A BIG STRONG KID WHO CAN TUCK IT AND RUN. THE SAME GOES WITH DIXON AND NICHOLS. OBVIOUSLY THE TALENT IS THERE, BUT HOW MUCH SPACE WILL THEY HAVE ONCE THEY GET THE BALL IN THEIR HANDS TO GET IN THE OPEN FIELD ?