White House vs. Portland- 32 days and countin

HeAdKnOcKa

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now the game is less than a week away. How is portland going to bounce back from a 43-0 loss that they thought was going to be an easy win? Looks like the new offense didnt work out too well... :popcorneater: My new prediction is 49-0 White House.

No way! :cry: Greenwood is probably the toughest team the Panthers will face this year. The Blue Devils will not be nearly as tough an opponent as what we saw Friday night. Our guys will work hard and overcome this huge disappointment. I still believe we can pull off the win at the House. Panthers 21, BDP 14.

Always an exciting time of year and it's WH / Portland so the atmosphere will be great.

Portland needs to bounce back from a butt kickin'...but they have played and worked out some of the kinks?

I see WH getting their legs in the first quarter, controlling the tempo and winning at home.

This should bea good game for white house, they should get up by 30 or 40 or so by half-time so it shouldgive them a good chance to play some young kids give them some good experience for the next games. maybe some freshmen can get some 3rd or 4th quarter playing times to get a first chance under the lights.

Portland may be really really bad, I don't know for certain. But I wouldn't base it on 1 game being beaten by a 6a school from KY that won their district and should be in contention again this year. However, I concede that you all may know more about Portland than I do, because I don't know that much other than the score from 1 game. Goodpasture got shut out week 1 and I wouldn't predict that they will be horrible this year.

I believe White House will win, but I would be careful with the wipe them off the field type predictions. WHHS lost a ton of talent from last year and I have a feeling this team will take a few games to hit full stride from all of the sophs and jrs playing who have not had much game experience at all.

Just trying to be realistic in the fact we have no idea how WHHS will respond to replacing 17 Sr's from last year with many 2 way players that had been playing for 3 years. I believe that the young guys will have to step up quickly but also think that people need to be patient with the young guys who will make mistakes along the way just like the guys they are replacing did when they were sophs. All that said, good luck WHHS and I hope I'm wrong about you not blowing them off the field.