New Tullahoma High Stadium

mjuhb

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new stadium? As an FC Rebel I had fun wearing my hard hat last year, while sitting on the visitors side. Seriosuly though, its good to know that project will be complete. THS is a good school and football program. Walking into a stadium in that poor of shape was really a shock. I hope all turns out well, and for this year, win ALL your home games!

I enjoyed when we beat you. :roflolk: You have to go to a THS game this year and sit on the home side for me :evil:

A new stadium? As an FC Rebel I had fun wearing my hard hat last year, while sitting on the visitors side. Seriosuly though, its good to know that project will be complete. THS is a good school and football program. Walking into a stadium in that poor of shape was really a shock. I hope all turns out well, and for this year, win ALL your home games!

I enjoyed when we beat you. :) You have to go to a THS game this year and sit on the home side for me :geek:

I'll be at every FCHS game home and away, and must sit on the Rebel side. HOWEVER, on our off-week, I plan to go watch you guys in Cookeville. That game I can def. do that for you :) . If you come down for any games this year let me know!

Don't you mean "renovated" stadium?

how can it be 'renovated' if both sides were torn down to the ground? man, you're a smart one!

New- "of a kind now existing; or appearing for the first time"

Renovated-"to restore to good condition; make new or as if new again"

It's not appearing for the first time, we've seen the stadium for many, many years. So.................. I can read a dictionary, you get easily offended by a simple high school message board. I'm confident I'm not gifted, but I am smart. You see the same area of land, same grass, same parking lots, beside the same high school, and you say "new". I say you are getting new bleachers. Don't doubt my intelligence, just disagree with my post and that will do just fine. Thanks!

Actually the stadium is new. Brand new. There is nothing from the old stadium that will be used in the new stadium. It is situated differently on the grounds. The field is new with new irrigation system, etc. There is nothing renovated about it. It is brand new from the ground up.

Everything should be completed by the home opener, which is now Sept. 18 when Lincoln Co. visits. It should be a great atmosphere for football. The Band Boosters, which used to run the concession stand on the visitor side, will not be running the home-side concession stand underneath the home bleachers. Their food is always excellent.

As of now there will be no more Lions Club concessions. That is just one of a number of traditions that have been erased by those that are responsible for the stadium. Unfortunate.