Hampton's 1st Football Practice under Lunceford

behoopy

I checked up on the days practice and the Coaches were well pleased, the kids worked their butts off. For the first practice ,they are doing things very good. Ialso hear their is alot of enthuiasm on and around the practice field. Alot of spectators.

There was 39 kids and as far as anything changing ,I'd say the biggest change will be disapline.These kids will learn to man up and be accountable,no excuses. With this group ,I don't think it will be a problem. Its a good bunch. I look for this PACK OF dogs to be pretty DOGGONE Good.

I was watching practice today and seen alot of fire in the team. Something I havent seen in a couple of years. This bunch of young men seam to be on a mission. Guys keep up the great work . To the seniors this is your last year of football , make to best of it and dont have any regrets.

I seen some serious head banging today from the line as well as the backs. nothing like the feeling of dominating your opponent even if its a team mate. Some of my hardest licks came from my team when I played. It just makes you a tougher player and also raises the comrodery in the dog pound.

All I can say is SPEED KILLS, and our backs are pretty darn fast, our line will make sure the holes are there . If everyone keeps doing their job the way they are in practice we could be a handfull.

Go dawgs

I was watching practice today and seen alot of fire in the team. Something I havent seen in a couple of years. This bunch of young men seam to be on a mission. Guys keep up the great work . To the seniors this is your last year of football , make to best of it and dont have any regrets.

I seen some serious head banging today from the line as well as the backs. nothing like the feeling of dominating your opponent even if its a team mate. Some of my hardest licks came from my team when I played. It just makes you a tougher player and also raises the comrodery in the dog pound.

All I can say is SPEED KILLS, and our backs are pretty darn fast, our line will make sure the holes are there . If everyone keeps doing their job the way they are in practice we could be a handfull.

Go dawgs

I think you will see this tpye of fire and passion all season long. Come game day, I expect it will only get better. I remember how the Cloudland teams used to be. Mike brings alot of passion.

it was really good practice. i think they will get better. id hate to be johnson co. come Aug. 28

Hampton will be a pretty good team, but they better just work as hard as they can until gameday. Nobody is gomma lay down for you. Those ole Johbson Co boys seem to really enjoy football.

Got to watch practicr jast night and was really impressed, its gonna take a footnall player to start for this years team,alot of big strong kids that don,t shy away from contact. Really impressed with some of the young kids. Several good backs who run the ball well, several good receivers. If they all continue to work like they did last night,its gonna take a quality team to take um down. I,m really looking forward to August 28ih, Startimg with Johnson Co is about as goog as it gets, always tough as nails and ready to play.

any word on any scrimages that may be lined up ??

A 4way scrimmage next Tuesday and then they go against Watauga on the 12th.Both are away. I've got a feeling they will be up to the task. Watauga shoule be a stern task , alot of kids to draw from.