TCA v. Huntington Scrimmage... What are your thoughts?

tcaee

First let me say huntington is better than collinwood. If both played right now huntington would win 28-21 or 28-14 something like that imo. The reason being Huntington is that much bigger and more physical. Second, TCA's defense did get pounded by Huntington, but they would bend and not break. For someone to say TCA got thrashed or would get thrashed by Huntington is ignorant. :roflol: Now, what yall did to USJ last year was what you call a thrashing.

Q: How many players go both way for Huntington? I noticed quite a few jogging on and off the field after each change of possession. TCA has 12 or 13 guys that actually play and most go both ways and special teams.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying that Huntingdon is 3-4 TD's better than Trinity is down right outrageous. TCA won the scrimmage, turnovers and just offensive scoring. They did handle TCA's defense, but TCA DID force a turnover on every drive except for one. I believe that if anything TCA is a TD or 2 better. Just my honest opinion...

I'm not trying to be mean spirited here, heck its just a scrimmage. But come on now, Huntingdon's second backs and qb's split time with their first the entire scrimmage, as did several of their lineman and we still rammed it down your throat. Not to mention our secondary. After rethinking this and taking all that into consideration plus the fact that we are more physical and our seconds played with your firsts, i'd say we win by 4 td's, and thats being kind.

Oh so now the object of football is to see which team can punt the least? And our punter got hurt during the game? He's one of the best kickers in all of 1a... I would call that an advantage... It appears to me that YOU are a disgruntled player who has nothing better to do than make up excuses

If ur saying that in a real game huntingdon would win ur dead wrong... in a real game turnovers mean u lose the ball to the other team and dont get to keep driving... well in that case huntingdon would have only scored 1 offensive td in a real game as they turned the ball over before each of the other tds... and trinity would have 3 so that means that TCA woulda won if u ask me.

After rethinking this and taking all that into consideration our seconds played with your firsts, i'd say we win by 4 td's, and thats being kind.

Are you saying Trinity's first string was on the field with Huntingdon's second string? How can you know?

Several people watch Huntingdon practice on a regular basis. We know which boys are first and second string.

Well from what I saw, the only player on the field that switched with a 2nd teamer was the QB. 2nd, TCA scored 4 offensive touchdowns without turning the ball over on the drive, Huntingdon scored one like that. Saying Huntingdon is 4 TD's better is a ridiculous statement, and you have no evidence to support that statement. I believe that if a team wins a scrimmage like that, theres no way the team on the losing end is 4 tds better, or better at all, than the winning team.