Polk vs. Bradley

CATFAN

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched polk and loudon scrimmage. what SPEED are you talking about? Yall cain't put 28 points on BC jv team. Dicipline is one thing and peing a "patsy" is another. BC will not allow teams to come to Bear Stadium and push after the play and cheap shot(its just scrimmage games-no one sitts out ) polk keeps talking about winning a scrimmage game - Big Deal , no punts , no kick offfs, no down and distance, last time i checked thats not a game! Just load up your tractor and wagon, come on down to Bear Stadium and you can find out why games are played on a Field and not a message board. I would like to wish you a safe trip home with you first loss. Oh ya, dont compare success in a tiny lillte division (only to loose the first round of playoffs) to playing in a region the past few years with teams ranked in the top ten in the state. If you want a non-biased opinion to BC and Polk check out the Massey ratings.

and people think mcminn central fans were cocky! charger fans have nothing on this bradely central fan

I've seen it all now......a Bradley fan trying to talk smack. :thumb:

You'd think being the annual 'District Doormat', Bradley might actually want to get above .500 and make the playoffs before they spouted off. But nooooooo, not Bradley fans. Same ol' song every year from Bradley in August.....but come November they're "watching" other teams in the playoffs. :unsure:

This was a huge win for Polk. It was also vindication for the '88 Polk team that lost at Bradley on a suspicious call 12-10. Congrats to Coach Davis and the rest of the staff for a tremendous job. Also thanks to the Polk fans they made a difference since they outnumbered the home crowd!!!!

I watched polk and loudon scrimmage. what SPEED are you talking about? Yall cain't put 28 points on BC jv team. Dicipline is one thing and peing a "patsy" is another. BC will not allow teams to come to Bear Stadium and push after the play and cheap shot(its just scrimmage games-no one sitts out ) polk keeps talking about winning a scrimmage game - Big Deal , no punts , no kick offfs, no down and distance, last time i checked thats not a game! Just load up your tractor and wagon, come on down to Bear Stadium and you can find out why games are played on a Field and not a message board. I would like to wish you a safe trip home with you first loss. Oh ya, dont compare success in a tiny lillte division (only to loose the first round of playoffs) to playing in a region the past few years with teams ranked in the top ten in the state. If you want a non-biased opinion to BC and Polk check out the Massey ratings.

and people think mcminn central fans were cocky! charger fans have nothing on this bradely central fan

I've seen it all now......a Bradley fan trying to talk smack. :thumb:

You'd think being the annual 'District Doormat', Bradley might actually want to get above .500 and make the playoffs before they spouted off. But nooooooo, not Bradley fans. Same ol' song every year from Bradley in August.....but come November they're "watching" other teams in the playoffs. :thumb:

Don't even start, I was just stirring the pot, i was the first to give polk a pat on the back. and tell them good game. So there is no need to bash a bunch of 15 - 18 year old kids.

This was a huge win for Polk. It was also vindication for the '88 Polk team that lost at Bradley on a suspicious call 12-10. Congrats to Coach Davis and the rest of the staff for a tremendous job. Also thanks to the Polk fans they made a difference since they outnumbered the home crowd!!!!

The actual # were polk 2025 and BC 3,500 But i seemed like polk had about 8000 . Nice fan support, for the entire game. I wish some of our(BC) fans could learn a thing or two.

By the way their was racist forwards from polk also, so it goes both ways. Idiots in both countys that dont have anything better to do.

The one that the Polk fans sent was far worse than the one that originated from the Bradley kids. It was obviously written by a very immature and blind person. It was an embarassment to me as well as many others that are Polk fans.