UPDATED 16A Chattanooga Force Tryouts Scheduled

CFS

The Chattanooga Force is moving up to 16A for the Fall 2009/ Summer 2010 Season. As like every year our goal is to qualify for and compete in the ASA Nationals in College Station, Texas. We will also take part in college exposure events and also focus on attending camps and continually work on recruiting. Please call if you have any questions and are serious about playing softball at the next level.

Tryout is set for Sunday August 23rd. Please call for details on time and location.

If you can not make this date, we can have a private workout.

Ken Chernak 423-432-0280 or email forcesoftball2@aol.com

Todd Daniels 423-316-9654

Kinny Hooper 423-716-2342

Ken Chernak

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I have no clue if Derek tried to talk some since into his dad or not about staying here. All he is going to accomplish is going from the oven to the frying pan. If I were the coach all Ale would freze over before I set back and watched one of my good players leave without a fight.
    • If this is true, South Gibson is taking a big chance. Passing on an experienced coach for a guy who has never coached at the high school level is a high risk move, especially in that district and region.
    • Dorian Eskridge was HVA's best back, 2011
    • Jo Byrns was a very solid team last year. Imo, I thought they presented the biggest challenge for us on our path to winning it all last year. I expect them to be in the conversation and one of the final few teams playing in Murfreesboro
    • I'm not sure you understand anything if you think DB's career and AD's career are comparable.  This is a terrible take.   Not to slight AD, He was a good player and he got better as he matured after high school.   But Desean had over 8,000 yards in HS and was a two-time Mr. Football.